Looking for RP Partner in rpol.net 5E Game

Vreski

May 27, 2017
7f5b9d2080dbdfc3edde6119e9b5abe1.jpg

Hello everyone! Pictured above is the character that I'm playing. She's pretty laid back and enjoys, drinking, killing monsters, and fucking. I am looking for someone to rp with me over on rpol.net in a 5e game that already has like 15 other characters. It is set up so that you can adventure by yourself if you want to. I'm looking for someone who wants to play a character with a huge dick and balls to fuck the shit out of me. A big beefy Minotaur would be perfect, however I'm also very much into futanari. Not sure if the GM of the game will allow one though, but you can ask them. I'm also looking for a Life Cleric to be my heal slut. I've had a lot of fun in this game so far, but it seems like there's only a couple of other characters interested in sex.

PM me if you're interested with your idea for a character and I will send you more details about the game.

Vreski

May 27, 2017
ZPzL3SL.jpg

The game is still going strong, and I've had a couple good recruits, but now I am looking for someone to play a red dragonborn futa cleric for me like the one pictured above. Message me if you are interested!

My character is almost level 5 now and is planning to go on a quest to kill a couple of centaurs, but really she plans to try and mate with them. Also early on she received a cow curse after dying in an event which has been a ton of fun! The curse has caused her breasts to more than double in size, her breasts to lactate profusely, cow horns have grown on her head in addition to her originals, she has grown cow ears, a tuft of black fur has grown on the end of her tail, and molars have replaced the teeth in the very back of her mouth. On occasion, she fully turns into a big white cow.