Looking for Name Suggestions

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Hello there! Requiem here look for some help.

I've started a rough outline for a new VR simulation for The Lotus Eater and I need a name for a new Avatar the PC will be able to choose from.

Here is the current tool tip description for it
"Cyberkink Systems is proud to present another installment of the beloved series Enslave Me!. In this simulation you will play as either Stella Goodhead or [NAME TBD], special agents of the Space League of United Terrestrial Species. Together you will investigate the mysterious disappearances of visitors of the luxury hotel Shangri-la. How will their stay end? Find out now!"

If you have any good sex pun names or good names for over the top sexualized vr simulations I'd appreciate your assistance.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Kitty Purrz would be halfway decent for a female and feline character. Loosely based on the line "I made the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand" from Ted Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever.
People would be able to better help if we had some description of the Avatar in question.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
How about "Ryder Goodbusch"?

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
These are pretty good. The current Avatar
iteration is "Ryder Wyld" a half kaithrit and Stella's partner. @Evil Thanks for the first name in particular. Unfortunately Goodbusch is to close to Goodhead for me to use it right now.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I had a buddy years ago who's last name was Long. When he and his wife were about to have their first son, he always joked he was gonna name the kid Harden.

Reactions: shrikes

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
I was gonna suggest Biggus Dickus, but I guess a roman name wouldn't quite fit. So how about Muff Instuffin?

Reactions: Tobey Maguire