Looking for mods/games with good pregnancy content

surgeon

Jul 12, 2016
Hey guys! I just joined the forum specifically to inquire about other adult games/CoC mods that have really in-depth pregnancy content. i loooved TiTs, but was really disappointed to find that i couldn't get pregnant! I have basically exhausted the preg writing of CoC, as much as i love it. anyone got any other leads? thank you!

Hades

May 24, 2016
The only mods there are of CoC are what you see on the listings, which are 3 things. Unfortunately for you, none of them really extend into the pregnancy fetish. 

If you haven't already, I recommend investing yourself into Urta, the hermaphrodite vulpine in Tel'Adre. She has a huge story you can purse after you achieve the lover status that can eventually branch into her becoming pregnant with 5 well written and lengthy scenes.

surgeon

Jul 12, 2016
The only mods there are of CoC are what you see on the listings, which are 3 things. Unfortunately for you, none of them really extend into the pregnancy fetish. 

If you haven't already, I recommend investing yourself into Urta, the hermaphrodite vulpine in Tel'Adre. She has a huge story you can purse after you achieve the lover status that can eventually branch into her becoming pregnant with 5 well written and lengthy scenes.

is that in CoC? i'm not sure how to get to tel'adre i've never heardof it tbh

Hades

May 24, 2016
Yes! Tel'Adre is a city PACKED with NPC's.

You can find it while exploring the desert.