Looking for Male Muscle/Cockgrowth Games

k1k2

Aug 28, 2015
I had this thread up and ongoing before the Fenoxo wipe.

Basically I am looking for more games that features Male muscle growth and or cock growth.

The games that I have played thus far with those features are following: Corruption of Champions, Trails in Tainted Space, Nimin, Fall of Eden, Flexible Survival, Euphorian Tide, Pronarium. and SuperWaffles WIP muscle growth game.

SuperWaffles male Muscle growth game link here: http://philome.la/TheSuperWaffle/mg3-v001

If you find games that fit this criteria please post a reply here with a link to it

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
You have probably seen it around by now, but nergantre's mod for The Silver Bard's Night Games allows the player (and npcs)  to grow and / or expand cocks. Since recently, you can also get a couple of modifications which also implicitly increase size. It's not the main focus of the game and the growth is limited (to 'massive', which is '10' internally, presumably in inches) so I don't know if it's specific enough for your tastes. 

Link to forum thread

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
I want to thank you for this thread. I have taste for Male Muscle/Cockgrowth, so it's nice to find new games with that theme.

tsuyukami

Sep 10, 2015
Is there any blog for the muscle growt quest game? after some time i got stuck no matter how muscular my character gets! i already have the orc follower so if i missed something please tell me.

k1k2

Aug 28, 2015
It's been very empty with such games that I could find now for a long time. I guess I am not alone unable to find games of this type recently?