Looking for games.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
I'm Back in black. OK i'll get to it now. I want to know if you guys know of FREE games like noxian nights?
focusing on bestiality all thought that does not matter to much i just want some really high quality hentai but with rpg elements mixed in. And i'm not in to m/m and scat but everything else goes. I really really like monsters,Futas,bestiality,and big dicks. So Hit me with you best shot. Also Text is fine but not really what i'm looking for.

wrdmnr

Nov 21, 2015
DefilerWings
Flexible Survival
Violated Heroine
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, But these are my best guesses.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Uh....Vitamin Plus is free though it's sequel isn't though it'll definitely cover some things you're not into in addition to what you are. I still don't know why I played the whole thing....but the premise is basically 2 girls realize they're really into bestiality while visiting their uncles farm and gradually learn everyone out there is pretty perverse. Just better at hiding it than they are.....there are also succubi after awhile.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
Uh....Vitamin Plus is free though it's sequel isn't though it'll definitely cover some things you're not into in addition to what you are. I still don't know why I played the whole thing....but the premise is basically 2 girls realize they're really into bestiality while visiting their uncles farm and gradually learn everyone out there is pretty perverse. Just better at hiding it than they are.....there are also succubi after awhile.
I have played it and it was good.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
DefilerWings
Flexible Survival
Violated Heroine
I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, But these are my best guesses.
I have Played defiler wings and loved it. Flexible Survival is to wall of text for me. I think? i tried Violated Heroine but not sure. if you can send a link that would be epic.

Last edited: