looking for game

Sep 25, 2015
This might be an odd one as it's a game I found on my computer. However It's an early version, and I can't find it online. The file is called "AR 0.0.4 (Public Sketch).html" and the game says it's made by "laughing Hyena". This may have been the last update it ever got, but I want to at least be able to know for sure so if anyone could tell me where to find it I would appreciate it.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Can you describe the game? If you found it on your computer I'm assuming you can still play it to find out what it's about and maybe what AR stands for.

Sep 25, 2015
I couldn't find what it stood for. That was actually the first thing I looked for. The version I have is little more than character creation, but with a somewhat unique interface. There's an option between human and animal, but the animal option is unavailable. I added some screenshots.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 45

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
I remember playing this very game on TfGamesSite ages ago, I just went looking for it, but could not find it. I believe the author may have discontinued updates. IIRC the game itself was woefully incomplete at the time I played it too.