[Looking for Editors] Tika expansion

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Hey there everyone, I've got some writes to share.
It's a small expack for an abandoned (in more than one way) NPC that needed some fancy scenes and a lot of love.
Don't hesitate to take a look, suggest changes or scenes to make her more fleshed out.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
If I got it all correctly April event includes unavoidable anal penetration of Steele without considering preferences. Definitely not everyone is going to be happy about this little surprise.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Dammit I'm conflicted.....

On one hand I'm neurotic enough that I'd probably be able to make this college submissable in like a day if I went through it.

But I really wanna wait for it to get implemented so I can experience it naturally.

If it weren't for this hang up I'd probably have offered to be a volunteer for a lot of projects.

Shit I'd probably have my name in the credits by now lol.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
One problem I saw was the assertion that Tika has rights - it's well established that AI/VI do NOT have rights; see some of Olympia's comments, or Big T's comments about Gianna, or Bess...
I would suggest rewriting that section to say that as a SteeleCorp asset she can be moved where-ever SteeleCorp wants here, and if the presumptive future CEO wants her on his ship, that can be made to happen.