Looking for DM

Cobrabolter

Nov 22, 2019
New to the website but been roleplaying for years. Hoping to find somebody to do a CoC/TiTS style one on one RP as the player with somebody willing to DM. Willing to work out a world and story that works for us both!

Edit: I figure I should come back and give more details to catch people's eye more. Settings that I enjoy are primarily CoC, WoW, Elder Scrolls, DnD, Warhammer, FFXIV. Willing to play male or female. I'm looking for a story that follows a hapless adventurer that is lucky enough to never end up dead but unlucky enough to end up in terrible situations all the time as they traverse the world. The scope can be anything from grand campaigns of an angel that gets trapped in a human body and has to travel the world of CoC trying to find a way to fix it while getting fucked every which way, to a grand war campaign between several kingdoms in a custom DnD campaign. Mostly I'm just look for a DM that's willing to do at least half story half sex, if not more sex.

Last edited:

Doctor N

May 9, 2020
Hey there, I'm new to the forums myself but I'm a GM looking for players for a world I've been working on. It's my own with its own twists, turns, and a bit of a weird but enjoyable sense of humor. To give you an idea of what I've got, I wrote a sales pitch I was planning on putting down as its own thread.

Feeling like you're looking for a fresh fix? Want to romance a sweetheart who acts like she's a Saturday morning cartoon villain and dresses like a dominatrix? Want to be the king or queen of the brothels and stain the panties of every hooker in the realm? Want a big strong yeti to make you their wife or husband because you got lost in the snow and needed the warmth? Want to skip fighting off mooks and monsters you're not interested in when all you really want is to see that hot snake lady you met at the arena? You might be who I've been looking for!

This would be pure RP so no worries about stat sheets since it's more fun to be a part of the world around you and not always in combat with it. I prefer to do one on ones but I'm open minded and willing to talk about what people are comfortable with, what they're looking for, and hopefully have a great time doing it.

My times are open and if I find interested parties, I'll figure out if I should run a discord or just play here depending on the volume. To be frank I'd be happy to have one person respond, but we'll see.

I'll keep checking back here, so if you're interested, please let me know!