Looking for a TiTS roleplay (searching for female partners)

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
So, first time I've ever posted on here. We'll see how well it goes (probably poorly). I'm looking for a one-on-one roleplay with one (or more) partners.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to start up a roleplay on other sites based around Trials in Tainted Space, with some tweaks here and there and for personal preference, but I've had some real trouble getting it all started. Mostly because the people I find aren't into all the kinks I am. So I decided, fuck it, why not just go straight to the source? If there are other people here that are interested in TiTS, I'm sure at least one would be up to doing an RP with me.

Again, this'll probably go poorly, since I'm so used to playing on this other site (the site is based more on the literature of roleplaying rather than the smut). Anyway, I'm looking for any lady(or ladies, as multiple partners make for different plots) that would like to take the part of Captain Steele (or whatever name you would like to give her). Now, I say ladies, as in the partner not the character, because I just feel uncomfortable doing smut with other guys.

I also play male characters, and have no interest in guy-on-guy action(or guy-on-futa for that matter), so you'll also be playing a female Steele. But, as with the regular game, we can have a crew, a harem preferably (I also play dom >.<), and I have no qualms with girls with dicks getting it on with girls or other girls with dicks. So long as we can take them off from time to time with transformatives (I'm really into transformations), there can be a lot of dick on the ship aside from my character's wang.

Now, I know this is asking a lot, but this is the last chance I've got! I want to play out this long term story with whoever it is that's interested, my character and your Steele, traveling the stars as they transform her wildly and get into wild shenanigans together. I want to have a lot of fun with this all, just having a fun, transformation heavy, sexy roleplay with someone.

I like to keep these stories private though, so if you are interested, feel free to message me directly so we can discuss things in more detail.

As I said, this is the first time I've ever posted here, so if I don't respond right away, it's probably because I forgot I posted this, but I'll try to come back and check on things!

Let's have some fun!

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
As a guy I don't really fit your criteria, but if you're ever in need of another guy for some non-erotic RP feel free to hit me up.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Take my advice when I say it's better to just forget about people's IRL genders altogether, focus on the IC gender and just have fun. Finding "IRL gils" to do E-RPs with is a rare thing, and there's literally nothing stopping someone from lying about their IRL gender either.

Reactions: Namhyra

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
*Edits title (searching for females and non-female liars)*

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As someone who personally could care less about someone's gender, I can only imagine this didn't work/barely worked. It's a cool enough idea, though, and I'll look forward to the day you might look past the IRL genders.

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
Take my advice when I say it's better to just forget about people's IRL genders altogether, focus on the IC gender and just have fun. Finding "IRL gils" to do E-RPs with is a rare thing, and there's literally nothing stopping someone from lying about their IRL gender either.

*Edits title (searching for females and non-female liars)*

As someone who personally could care less about someone's gender, I can only imagine this didn't work/barely worked. It's a cool enough idea, though, and I'll look forward to the day you might look past the IRL genders.

I mean, I'm not gonna act like I'm some all knowing gender guru or something. I just don't want to knowingly play with another dude, it makes me feel awkward. Shrug personal preference.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
I mean, I'm not gonna act like I'm some all knowing gender guru or something. I just don't want to knowingly play with another dude, it makes me feel awkward. Shrug personal preference.

You'll get over it in time. I know I did. I still consider myself straight too, despite my main sona Lestia being very much pansexual, mostly due to her being a herm, so no matter what there is female T&A no matter who she goes down on.

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
You'll get over it in time. I know I did. I still consider myself straight too, despite my main sona Lestia being very much pansexual, mostly due to her being a herm, so no matter what there is female T&A no matter who she goes down on.

Not really I've been at this for a couple years now and it still bothers me.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The worst is trying to get past RPing with filthy humans. Those are way worse than dudes.

(But nah, I hope this works out. Could use more people seeking out a sci-fi setting to populate the RP boards with.)

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
The worst is trying to get past RPing with filthy humans. Those are way worse than dudes.

(But nah, I hope this works out. Could use more people seeking out a sci-fi setting to populate the RP boards with.)

Yea, I find sci-fi a lot more interesting, especially with transformative stuff. With fantasy it's, "Well, fukin' magic m8 whaddaya want from meh?" but with sci-fi you can put a little science behind it, like with the microsurgeons in TiTS.

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
Permit me to observe that brutal friendzoning eliminates the possibility of a certain sexual encounter occurring. 

In other news, I would be up for playing a male character, of non-erotic nature, in an RP. Play-by-post games are always fun.

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
Permit me to observe that brutal friendzoning eliminates the possibility of a certain sexual encounter occurring. 

In other news, I would be up for playing a male character, of non-erotic nature, in an RP. Play-by-post games are always fun.

Eh, like I said above, I don't really do regular roleplays, sorry. There's always erotic stuff in my RPs.

oholoko

Aug 27, 2015
Well I would say that it is pretty hard to find willing females, it's actually easier to find a unissex/male perfil that is actually a female or a guy pretending to be a girl. Normally when people make posts like this it seems like a desperation move, or a roleplayer with poor creative/imagination and that can't distanciate the person from the char.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Nonsense, I know of plenty of actual females and trans girls who enjoy ERP. If you look into certain fandoms (you know the ones of which I speak) you'll have them tripping over you.

What you can't do is roll into a niche, male-dominated space like this as someone no-one knows, announce you're only willing to play with girls, and expect takers. If I were you Beardo I would try and find *a* girl who's comfortable playing with you one way or another, *then* see if you can interest her in playing this specific scenario.

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
Nonsense, I know of plenty of actual females and trans girls who enjoy ERP. If you look into certain fandoms (you know the ones of which I speak) you'll have them tripping over you.

What you can't do is roll into a niche, male-dominated space like this as someone no-one knows, announce you're only willing to play with girls, and expect takers. If I were you Beardo I would try and find *a* girl who's comfortable playing with you one way or another, *then* see if you can interest her in playing this specific scenario.

Oh I know, this is the third place I've tried (I actually have a lot more luck on my other site), just figured I'd give it a shot here since there would a lot more folks into the same stuff since most have played the game. I know it'd be easier to just go for anyone, as everyone else says, but it just makes me more comfortable. Besides, you never know. The other places are pretty swing-miss as well, I'm just casting a couple different small nets instead of one big one.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Good luck with finding a female, not too many with this kind of smut.  Also, to note, advertising "female only" doesn't really make a woman more inclined to RP with you, creeps them out a bit.  (Or at least that's what my significant other declares.)

Your better option would to just ignore the gender of the other person you're RPing with, since it really is moot in the grand scheme of things.  you're getting off to the smut on screen, not the person writing, so I don't really see why that'd be an issue.  I mean, mostly men (If not entirely men), write the smut for any smut games on the web and if you have no problem getting off to them, I don't see why you'd have a problem with this.  Though, just do whatever you're comfortable with.  Just note that you'll have a much grander selection if you're not so picky. 

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Good luck with finding a female, not too many with this kind of smut.  Also, to note, advertising "female only" doesn't really make a woman more inclined to RP with you, creeps them out a bit.  (Or at least that's what my significant other declares.)

Your better option would to just ignore the gender of the other person you're RPing with, since it really is moot in the grand scheme of things.  you're getting off to the smut on screen, not the person writing, so I don't really see why that'd be an issue.  I mean, mostly men (If not entirely men), write the smut for any smut games on the web and if you have no problem getting off to them, I don't see why you'd have a problem with this.  Though, just do whatever you're comfortable with.  Just note that you'll have a much grander selection if you're not so picky. 

Yeah, I'm a guy and I can confirm the first thing I think when someone goes "girls only" is that it's some freaky shit going on. But all the rest of it is pretty much spot on. I can probably count on a hand or two how many girls exist in the online smut fields. It's going to be extremely rare to find one who both likes smut wants to RP, even more so with your specific conditions. Either broaden yer expectations/who you want to RP with or face the facts you're gonna have a bad time (finding someone at all). Not trying to be mean or offensive when I say this, but it's the simple fact that has pretty much been danced around by multiple people and I figured it's about time to just outright say it.