Looking for a TiTs/CoC style game where the TFs are forced on you..

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Anyone know of such a thing?  A RPG/roguelike style game where if you lose fights or walk into the wrong room you can get transformed without a choice? Its kind of a thing of mine to want to be forced to be something else. Droning, mutation, that kind of thing but really any forced transformation totes works. 

Should add I am a frequent traveler to https://www.tfgamessite.com/ and know all the games there well. None really fit the bill precisely (though tons of fun games). Trap Quest would be closest and though its a fantastic game wanted a bit more RPG in it. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I'm actually building a game that has that kind of feature planned as a minor optional component.  However it isn't in yet, I'm only just starting the project after all.  You've already been to the place that has most of those games on it, though they're almost all male to female transformations.  I'm not really aware of many others, most people aren't into forced TFs and most games that do feature them are shifting away from them or have been trying to make them always optional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I know I am a weirdo. What can I say .. i always liked the movie where the person got turned into a monster. This is probably TMI but one of my first sploosh moments was the werewolf transformation in American werewolf in London. :p

stuntcock

Nov 1, 2015
Yeah have played Flexible Survival .. alot actually. But its format does leave something to be desired. 

Okay, but you'll get more useful suggestions if you explain why you find something unsatisfying.

My first thought was "Flexible Survival".  Then I noticed that you asked for something more RPG-focused.  Flexible Survival is definitely presented as an interactive fiction game, but it includes a lot of RPG elements (character builds, stat progression, quests, conversation trees, moral choices, random encounters, boss fights, resource management, exploration, etc).  It definitely includes narrated transformation sequences, many of which are involuntary (with a few really nasty ones leading to Bad End gameovers).  IIRC the game delivers most of its content in a fairly "sex positive" way; nanotechnology allows for radical alteration of anatomy without any pain, brainwashing occurs quickly, and your character doesn't express much distress or horror at the changes.  NPCs might refuse to fuck if you're the wrong species but they usually won't vomit at the sight of your hideous chimerical Cronenberg body.  On the Rogue-like side of things, the game includes survival/starvation stuff, time limits, and an ironman permadeath option.

So what specifically are you looking for?  Pixel graphics?  A top-down camera?  ATB menu-based combat?  Character portraits?  Background music?  Mouse-driven gameplay?

Or ... is this less about the game's format, and more about its content?  Are you just looking for something with a darker tone and a more disturbing presentation of bodily transformations?