Looking for a game

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I'm looking for rp, or, preferably, an erotic campaign, dm'd and all, perhaps using DnD or Pathfinder rulesets. I've even heard good things about 13th age... but it's just boring without a little romance, and something a bit stiffer.

Regardless, I'm also up for one on one roleplays, and group stuff. I can forum post, but prefer roleplay in chats such as aim, or skype. I have an extensive list of original characters, many with commissioned artwork and fanart, as I've been writing for a very long time, on many mediums. I'm not at all adverse to the idea of narrating roleplays, and creating worlds and plots for adventures to follow, if desired.

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
If your interested a player from my group left if you want to join.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Right so the game is D&D 5e, the party is just entering the dungeon. We post on this site while having a game on Roll 20. We use roll 20 just for combat and rolls. Some of the rues are that when you move on the map I ask that you post just so I know to check to see if you trip any traps. Also like in CoC or TiTs when you defeat an enemy you can do a sex scene with them but I ask that you keep it to one post. When making a character you can be most things that are in CoC and use the D&D race stats. Any other questions?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, is there a lot of written roleplay? My favorite part isn't game mechanics, but character interplay, and it's disappointing to hear that the sex scenes with the defeated end so quickly. I like a focus on the written aspects of the roleplay.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Well when it comes to the sex scenes with defeated enemy's, there's just a lot of encounters in a full game, so if we had to sit around and wait for one or more people to finish a multi post thing it would take forever and it might annoy some players that want to keep going in the adventure. I mean you can make that post as long as you want and sex scenes with npcs and other players can be longer. As for the written role play I like to get in as much as possible.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Sounds like a high paced adventure. Well, I certainly wouldn't mind trying. I'll have to brush up on character sheet creation... my least favorite part of the gig <<

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
okay if you have any questions I am here, with all the books XD