Looking for a game were you play as the monster

Jaydog

May 16, 2017
Hmm there's defiler wings where you play as a dragon wreaking havoc across a medieval countryside

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Hmm there's defiler wings where you play as a dragon wreaking havoc across a medieval countryside
That game has so much potential if only it was treated like a serious game and not just a, "testing a new engine" thing.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
That game has so much potential if only it was treated like a serious game and not just a, "testing a new engine" thing.
Can someone tell how you get defiler wings to work because I downloaded the data but I can't seem to find the game launcher. The only things that open are a "Page" and russian manual for the game. I am seriously lost as to what to do.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Redscale is awesome problem is the creator is on a bit of a hiatus right now due to family which is understandable
Really? Unless I'm mistaking it for another game I thought Redscale had been sort of abandoned. Its been stuck in alpha for several years now with little to no progress in that time frame. Again I could be wrong.

Last edited:

blackhawk651

May 11, 2016
Really? Unless I'm mistaking it for another game I thought Redscale had been sort of abandoned. Its been stuck in alpha for several years now with little to no progress in that time frame. Again I could be wrong.
As one of the people helping write content for Redscale's Adventure, I'm happy to say that Redscale's Adventure has not been abandoned. (At least I hope not, otherwise I've been writing content for no reason)

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

Either you're exaggerating the time frame or you haven't been paying attention to the progress. While development did seem to slow down when large scale battles was first implemented, it still continued on for quite a while. With the repetition I got bored and stopped playing last year, but there was definitely new content added during the time I was following it.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Either you're exaggerating the time frame or you haven't been paying attention to the progress. While development did seem to slow down when large scale battles was first implemented, it still continued on for quite a while. With the repetition I got bored and stopped playing last year, but there was definitely new content added during the time I was following it.
Its entirely possible you're right and I was mistaking it for another game. I was probably thinking of Nimin, which was on the same website I found Redscale (FurAffinity) and that's probably where the confusion stems from.

Last edited:

Jaydog

May 16, 2017
As one of the people helping write content for Redscale's Adventure, I'm happy to say that Redscale's Adventure has not been abandoned. (At least I hope not, otherwise I've been writing content for no reason)
Good to know it's still up and going :D