Looking for a couple of reviewers.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
What it says on the tin. I need a couple of reviewers to look over a couple of projects that I'm working on for The Project Which Will Not be Named. This looks like the best forum to plonk such a request down in (since there's no public forum for said project yet), so here it is.

Relevant interests across a handful of projects are M/F, preg and breeding (most prominent), kitsune monstergirls, wolf furries, tail bondage, progression/upgrading things, etc. I'm also specifically looking for someone who enjoys predator/prey, light S&M, and choking, since writing for such is new ground for me and I'm a bit shaky on things.

Let me know what you're interested in by posting here or PM, and I'll pass out links to GDocs as appropriate if I feel comfortable.

This is a relatively intensive effort; the shortest of these docs is ~100 pages long. Giving substantive commentary on such is bound to be time-consuming, to say the least. While I may not agree on all points that are brought up (as with any author), they will be received and considered, especially when in cases where I'm on shaky ground. Be blunt with me, and expect me to be blunt in turn.

All projects are still being worked on, although there's enough content to be released if they were, say, a TiTs character.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Doesn´t project which should not be named have a forum? If it´s what I think it is, it has a forum.

This honestly hits several of my buttons.

I´d love to take a look at it, but I honestly don´t know if I can be much of assistance. My time is a bit limited from now on with exams coming up.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I should have plenty of free time on my platter starting next week, and almost everything about the content tags you listed tickles my fancy in one way or the other. Though when it will come to D/s or S&M aspects of those works, what you would get from me is a more vanilla approach of someone who prefer those dynamics not to be overarching and permeate most of characters' interpersonal relationships. Thought I can enjoy the situations when it isn't the case.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Got a couple of responses, both here and in PMs, thank you very much.

Looking for a couple more, and that should be enough. I'll make another post here when that comes.