Looking for 1 on 1 role-play partner

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hello everyone. Just thought I'd throw up an invitation to some role playing. A couple of the games that I play in have begun to slow down a little, and I'm now ready to try starting a new one. However, I have a rather specific type of story that I'm looking for. For a while now I've been itching to play or GM (preferably play) a story in which the main character is forced into sex slavery/bondage and must try to escape. Needless to say, a story like this would have to include quite a bit of non-con content, so if you're not into that, you've been warned. Beyond that, I'm open to most any kind of setting, but do have a special place in my heart for the TiTS universe. If this piques anyone's interest, please PM me and we can iron out the details. Here's hoping that someone out there will indulge me this little fetish on mine.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Don't you already have something like that going on with Floozer? That hasn't seemed to slow down. Plus it's your fetish, apparently! :p

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Yes that is one of the games I'm in, and no it isn't one of the ones that's slowing down. However, having experienced that scenario from the GM side, I'd like to try it from the players perspective.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
That's more or less what I was hoping for, yes. A chance to get the subby fantasies out of my system. Although, so far, I haven't heard back from anyone, so I guess not too many are interested.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016

I might be.

Maaaaybe.

Idk I'm already running three RPs...

Possibly.

I'll think about it!