Longer hair

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
There is no way to do anything hair related at current. Next patch there will be a TF that can lengthen/color your hair to specific targets, eventually there will be salon/barber places to allow more flexibility.

Reactions: Shura and Nyseron

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
There is no way to do anything hair related at current. Next patch there will be a TF that can lengthen/color your hair to specific targets, eventually there will be salon/barber places to allow more flexibility.
Thank you.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Either of the salamander TFs that Ivris sells. Use alchemy and combine them with Laurel Sprigs so that you can only get head effects. Then you might have to save scum a little bit since it can lengthen your hair, change your hair color, or give you salamander ears.

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
well the ears are easily rectified, unless the cat tf can shorten hair, ty for the quick reply. btw do you guys update the wiki or is that not under your perview? cuz it needs updating badly

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
well the ears are easily rectified, unless the cat tf can shorten hair, ty for the quick reply. btw do you guys update the wiki or is that not under your perview? cuz it needs updating badly
The staff very rarely does. It's updated and maintained largely by benevolent volunteers, but since the game is in active development with new content coming out each week it is always going to be missing things.

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
i do understand that, and if its volunteer based i can understand why its lacking:) thanks for the quick reply

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
btw is there a limit on how long your hair can be? because i was planning on trying to get ass-length, and how many inches can it grow per use of tf?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Buddy you need to chill out with the chain posting. You can edit one post instead of doing 4 in a row.

Salamander TF maxes out at 15in, giving 4in per use. No plan to add cat tongue. No multiple tails currently.

H

HottiebabyGirl

I have a few questions if anyone can answer them i would be grateful with the upcoming updates will we get more verity and choices with specific parts and body types and more colors. if so when can we expect the updates for them as coc2 is great as it is right now but i cant use most of the things i have or seem to get the colors i want or tail for that matter and the 2nd penis is useless as most only take one

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
I have a few questions if anyone can answer them i would be grateful with the upcoming updates will we get more verity and choices with specific parts and body types and more colors. if so when can we expect the updates for them as coc2 is great as it is right now but i cant use most of the things i have or seem to get the colors i want or tail for that matter and the 2nd penis is useless as most only take one

There are some scenes that do utilize multi-dick PC. Brienne for example has one where you wake up and she's sucking both dicks at once. Granted, that's a wake up call scene, but a bit of flavor none the less :allears: