Long Live the Princess

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Any idea on how many more updates the game needs to be fully complete?

Hard to say for sure. Based on what's left on the table, my best guess would be 7 more updates of varying sizes. 0.36 was a pretty big update, for example, but 0.37 is expected to be much smaller.

But the game's main story is complete, so it can already be played from beginning to end without feeling like there's much missing.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I've already played through to the end. I plan on waiting until it's fully complete to download the last version and replay from the beginning.

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
I've already played through to the end. I plan on waiting until it's fully complete to download the last version and replay from the beginning.

It doesn't look like it will happen this year, sadly. I was hoping to finish it in 2021, but there's just too much left to do.

YdamY

Feb 16, 2022
Hello! Is this Forum still being updated? I see the last message here was sent more than 6 months ago, and I'm sure the game has been updated many times after that. So where are the changelogs being posted, and the discussions about it being held?
I have to say that I loved this game. Probably the best I ever played. I play version 0.38.0, I'm on day 101, and the only thing to do before starting endgame is solving the Fairy Queen vision, which I'm stuck at...
So please, where can I find help?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hello! Is this Forum still being updated? I see the last message here was sent more than 6 months ago, and I'm sure the game has been updated many times after that. So where are the changelogs being posted, and the discussions about it being held?
I have to say that I loved this game. Probably the best I ever played. I play version 0.38.0, I'm on day 101, and the only thing to do before starting endgame is solving the Fairy Queen vision, which I'm stuck at...
So please, where can I find help?
Hi! Updating a bunch of different forums with limited activity in my threads was taking its toll on me, so I took it down a notch to give myself some breathing room. The game is still being updated regularly and is currently at version 0.39 for supporters.

The best place to keep up-to-date with the game is to join my Discord server at https://discord.gg/zC8A9hK. Your question is one of the more commonly asked ones, so you're sure to find help there. You could also follow my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages to get email updates.

YdamY

Feb 16, 2022
Hi! Updating a bunch of different forums with limited activity in my threads was taking its toll on me, so I took it down a notch to give myself some breathing room. The game is still being updated regularly and is currently at version 0.39 for supporters.

The best place to keep up-to-date with the game is to join my Discord server at https://discord.gg/zC8A9hK. Your question is one of the more commonly asked ones, so you're sure to find help there. You could also follow my Patreon or SubscribeStar pages to get email updates.
Thank you very very very much! I'll be there!

Reactions: Belle

zelanejegulja

Feb 20, 2022
Hey, im having trouble with something. If it says that some abilities arent available in this version(i have perv 5 but i want 6 for the night scenes), do i just have to install the latest version or is that not available at all?

Belle

Oct 28, 2017
www.patreon.com
Hey, im having trouble with something. If it says that some abilities arent available in this version(i have perv 5 but i want 6 for the night scenes), do i just have to install the latest version or is that not available at all?

All the abilities are available in the latest version.

p3p3

Jul 15, 2023
Hello I started playing this game about a while ago but I'm stuck in the fey queen's VISIONS part....

I'm following a playthrough but when I started this part the "Nell is the fairy queen's daughter" clue is missing, where can i find that one?