Locked costume on Poe A

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
So I have been having fun trying the new costumes on Poe A and there is one that is locked to me. Its the one between black cat and knotty nurse. When I hover over it says I am not familiar with this, what exactly do I have to do to know about it and are there body restrictions? (I mean there isnt even a hint as to what it is.)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It might be the saurmorian costume. If so it should unlock after meeting Chaurmine on the Tarkus wastes

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is the "dryad" costume. Due to its lore implications, you should be able to unlock the costume by encountering a cockvine (unlocking the cockvine codex) in the wild (on Myrellion).

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
What are the new costumes, by the way? I haven’t seen the new costumes yet, and the Wiki is incomplete.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
What are the new costumes, by the way? I haven’t seen the new costumes yet, and the Wiki is incomplete.
Original costumes were:
  • Goblin Costume
  • Bounty Hunter Helmet
  • Armor (Captain Terra Outfit)
  • Horse Suit (Equine Centaur Suit)
  • Mask (Sabotaged Mask attained when leaving without a costume)

New costumes are:
  • Spider Suit
  • Metal Reptile (Saurmorian Suit)
  • Garb of the Hero (with Longsword or Shortsword)
  • Knotty Nurse Outfit
  • Green Bikini (Cockvine Bikini)
  • Black Cat Costume

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
What? I don't have the Knotty Nurse option... Is it still a Backer thing or just not available to half-Ausar?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
What? I don't have the Knotty Nurse option... Is it still a Backer thing or just not available to half-Ausar?
It should be right after the Hero Garb. There is nothing that should restrict it from appearing and if the player character has not enough money, the costume should show up as disabled alongside the other costumes that can't be afforded. If not, make sure you are playing the latest build, I suppose.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Original costumes were:
  • Goblin Costume
  • Bounty Hunter Helmet

New costumes are:
  • Spider Suit
  • Knotty Nurse Outfit
  • Black Cat Costume

Is there any of the new outfits that *don't* have forced TF options? I know that some of the scenes on Poe A are super hot, but I almost never do them because then I'd have to redo all my carefully curated TFs

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is there any of the new outfits that *don't* have forced TF options? I know that some of the scenes on Poe A are super hot, but I almost never do them because then I'd have to redo all my carefully curated TFs
Costumes that cause Forced TFs is Poe A's 'thing', so I wouldn't really bet on it.

Reactions: Freed85

TFMaster

Original costumes were:
  • Goblin Costume
  • Bounty Hunter Helmet

New costumes are:
  • Spider Suit
  • Knotty Nurse Outfit
  • Black Cat Costume

I'm sorry to do this to you Jacques-chan but you forgot about the mask that Holiday gives you for free if you opt out of all the other options that basically turns you into Holiday's doppleganger and causes the fuzz to come after you. Then again maybe you had your reasons to omit that one, if so please just disregard this.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Isome of the scenes on Poe A are super hot, but I almost never do them because then I'd have to redo all my carefully curated TFs
You can always play without saving afterwards. This also means you can technically see all scenes and, if you're so interested, keep the TFs and scrub what you're not interested in via TiTSEd. Back when I first visited Poe A, Lucifier didn't exist (or I had yet to unlock it), so triggering the mask scene was the only way I had of getting demonic features for my Steele.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I love a few of the costume scenes, it's hard to choose which one I keep. And honestly, I'm just gonna save edit the changes away, it'd take too much effort otherwise. We should have a "base form" TF that can be updated, that we can get from Lessau that takes our appearance as is and let's us "reset" by using it, because fighting the RNG is a difficult battle to win.

Reactions: wallpaper