Liver of Steele

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Where is the blood alcohol thing at in the codex...?

For... reasons.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Is being a Galotian making it worse or better?#
Can galoMax/Steele claim themself to be 50% cum, 50% alcohol?

Reactions: TiTSFan

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Tavros Station Officer: "Sir and/or ma'am and/or gelatinous, amorphus blob, do you realise that you are over 100 times the legal limit?"
Blob Steele: "Oh? Really? Hang on."
<goes off to the side and literally leaks out the alcohol>
Blob Steele: "Okay, how about now?"
TSO: "You're within healthy limits. But you're dangerously low on cum. I'm bringing you in. Now wait there while I go get a cup and some gloves."

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Tavros Station Officer: "Sir and/or ma'am and/or gelatinous, amorphus blob, do you realise that you are over 100 times the legal limit?"
Blob Steele: "Oh? Really? Hang on."
<goes off to the side and literally leaks out the alcohol>
Blob Steele: "Okay, how about now?"
TSO: "You're within healthy limits. But you're dangerously low on cum. I'm bringing you in. Now wait there while I go get a cup and some gloves."
Now I am imagining a galotian planet where you are by law required to have a cum to goo ratio of 5% or more
Edit: low to law

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I'm a bit surprised no-one's brought up the potential pregnancy complications; after all, Meadow almost always has babies in her, and alcohol is bad for them. But there's a simple solution to that, as well:

How DARE you bring realism into my fictional game! If I wanna have little Irish goo babies then that's my right!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...after all, Meadow almost always has babies in her, and alcohol is bad for them.
Bad for them, or good for Meadow? It's like having 3 extra livers.

Reactions: Malidica

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Are there alien races that lactate alcohol would that mean that some babies have a digestive system to be able to convert it into nutrience?

TheShepard256

Are there alien races that lactate alcohol would that mean that some babies have a digestive system to be able to convert it into nutrience?
Leithan milk has an intoxicating effect on non-leithans, but that might not translate into natural alcohol resistance, especially if their milk doesn't actually contain ethanol or other alcohols.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Leithan milk has an intoxicating effect on non-leithans, but that might not translate into natural alcohol resistance, especially if their milk doesn't actually contain ethanol or other alcohols.
Remember Alien Nation? Spoiled milk had an intoxicating effect on Newcomers.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
And normal milk has an intoxicating effect on zaika. Intoxication is relative to the biology of whomever we're talking about.
Exactly. My liver doesn't just shrug off shit like Budweiser, it doesn't even acknowledge it.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Honestly? I feel like the Steele microsurgeons processes away any alcohol you chug right as it crosses the placenta before it can reach your fetus(es). I’m surprised this isn’t included in the lore.

Now we just need an explanation for how it works in CoC2. :p

TheShepard256

Honestly? I feel like the Steele microsurgeons processes away any alcohol you chug right as it crosses the placenta before it can reach your fetus(es). I’m surprised this isn’t included in the lore.
Alcohol, and anything else harmful to the foetuses (especially Taint-causing stuff) was my head-canon. It's the only reasonable solution!
Now we just need an explanation for how it works in CoC2. :p
Magic!

Seriously, it's probably part of whatever magic also makes the Champion breed false with everyone.

Reactions: Athena and Shura