Lipples content?

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
Before embarking on using Clippex i was wondering if Lipples actually have some visible content besides brief mentions during nipple sucking text. Do they get specific scenes? Do people react to them with disgust and/or fascination? Basically, is it interesting enough a change in practice to bother with the cost and effort?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I was psyched to get lipples and then disappointed to find pretty much no content that mentioned - much less included - them.

It was a short and very anticlimactic roller coaster ride.

F0xlover

Dec 29, 2017
What's worse is that now there's an enemy with a specific scene for lipples/fuckable nipples, but Clippex is no longer available if you enslave Sera and there appears to be no alternate TF...

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Sub Sera will still sell Clippex, but her stock is entirely RNG. So it's still available, but at such low chances (there's a 1/8 chance for Clippex to be available when her stock rotates every 7 game-days) that it might as well not be available without intense save-scumming.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
There’s barely any cunt/dick nipples content either, alas. Or at least dick nipples aren’t treated much differently from just having long-ass regular nipples.

That said, I feel like interjecting real quick that I’m bummed that fuckable nipples HAVE to be cunt nipples and we can’t just have ones that work like in classic CoC where they are just penetrable nipples (most nipple fucking content I see does that anyway). I’d like for there to be a “Fuckable” flag, if I’m honest.