Lina's Lair

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Hey all! It is I, Linarahn!

Most of you will probably know me only from a few threads here and there and MAYBE that one Halloween Dream I done did for TiTS. And that's fine!

Between making this thread and a separate one for what I'm working on, I decided to make this first, to collect what I have in one place, so I'll make a specific thread meant for specific feedback later.

That said, I'm gonna use my first post here to present my current long-time project:

Giovanna "Melody" Contiello! (for those who knew a link was here, technical problems are gonna make me make a new doc, so...patience, please!)

To make a long story short, she'll be the receptionist at a company Steele will be able to visit, modelled after
latest

, with a few other interests, of course. While I do plan on her having sex scenes, I don't plan on making it easy to get there; players will have to work for it. For those curious, yes, she's gonna be involved with that poll from a while back.

Well, that's basically all I came to say at this stage!

PS: If anyone could help me wrangle that damned Outline feature on google docs, I'd appreciate it. That blasted thing STILL doesn't do what I want it to and it's driving me nuts.

PPS:
Overview

Giovanna “Melody” Contiello is a young woman originally from Earth. After a few eventful weeks at the turn of the year two years before Steele’s adventure, she is now working as a receptionist at Yurlunggur Works with a side gig moonlighting as a singer at a nearby bar, the Domus Aurea. While she has no interest in the riches the Rush brings directly, she is more than happy to lend her support to Dr. Yurlunggur and her associates. As a member of the exceedingly successful Contiello crime family, she is a match for Steele in terms of societal standing and usually acts the part, as well.

What’s interesting is that Melody is no longer human, from her appearance down to her very DNA. Over the course of interacting with her, Steele will eventually learn the secret behind young Ms. Contiello’s appearance and be able to build a relationship with her, though careful: Giovanna Contiello doesn’t just hop in the sack with anyone.

Down the line, there’ll be a short quest to help Giovanna with a personal problem regarding her family.

Until the doc is back up, I'll leave this here!

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
As cute and sexy as that is, it really takes the sting out of the "terror of the unknown" when you turn a Shoggoth into a meido.

I feel like playing Saya no uta again.

Reactions: Kesil and ShySquare

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As cute and sexy as that is, it really takes the sting out of the "terror of the unknown" when you turn a Shoggoth into a meido.

What can I say, I adore the mismatch between cute and horrifying. Because once I'm further in with my work on this, you bet she'll get some Halloween content. IF things go the way I want them to. I'll bend the universe if I have to.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Quick update: I've been swamped with RL and coursework so I hadn't had time to really make any progress, but I should be good to go again soon. Next time I post in here, I'll provide a link to the new document.