Life with Pleasure

MrN

Apr 13, 2018
Hey guys! Hi guys. My name is Mr.N , I beginning game developer. And i wana add my game in this forum.
Check Patreon
Updated: April 9 2018
Developer/Publisher: Mr.N
Censorship: None
Version: v0.2
Language: English Russian
sc104.png

damn2.png

98211_sc18.png

You are playing for a young guy named Nick, who lives with two charming girls and gets into very spicy situations...
Also, he gets a new job in the hospital and he is waiting for a lot of surprises. Can he resist the roommates? will he find friends in his new job? You will see this by playing this game.

CHECK README file for Taboo patch

FETISHES:

- Big Tits

- Voyeurism

- incest

- masturbation

- peek

- sex

- male protoganist

Last edited:

MrN

Apr 13, 2018
U can download 0.1b with corrections (just corrections) 0.2 coming soon.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
You need a lore more detail if you want anyone to pay any attention to your game here. Takes more than a Patreon link and a few generic screenshots of generic half-naked babes. At the very LEAST you need some description, preferably about what sets your game apart from the literally hundreds of other similar games.

Although the girl in the second screenshot does look kinda like Lucy Lawless. Which is something, I guess.

MrN

Apr 13, 2018
You need a lore more detail if you want anyone to pay any attention to your game here. Takes more than a Patreon link and a few generic screenshots of generic half-naked babes. At the very LEAST you need some description, preferably about what sets your game apart from the literally hundreds of other similar games.

Although the girl in the second screenshot does look kinda like Lucy Lawless. Which is something, I guess.
updated

wibble

Sep 13, 2017
TW: This game involves scenes of sexual abuse and non-consensual (drugged) sex, both of which are unavoidable. (And I stopped playing shortly after those.)

Gameplay: Any non-linearity seems to revolve around small changes to scenes, dictating how many points the NPCs gain in their relationship stat (single stat per character.) It's menu-driven ren'py, so no pointing and clicking on objects in the game world, just clearly given choices. There can be the occasional slog through dull dialogue, but for the most part the choices come close enough together.

Art: The renders seem pretty standard; the poses and backgrounds are fine but clothing often looks spray-painted onto the models. Diverse cast, though, since I saw at least seven people with stats, and they each had at least a bit of personality, even if I didn't actually like most of them.

Premise: You start helping out at your landlady's hospital (at least, the game calls them your landlady, also something in russian, also various other things. It's not the best applied search-and-replace you've seen.) The landlady's daughter is also living with you, and there are doctors, a nurse, and a receptionist at the hospital.

Characters: I really didn't like them. The protagonist, while claiming to be trying to be less of a jerk, molests a sleeping patient, the doctors are abusing their power over the staff, and Amy, while the most likeable, is inconsistently naive. I think the problem is that the arseholes are neither interesting (to me) nor avoidable.

Language: Translated legibly from russian, so expect spelling mistakes and odd grammar, but nothing prohibitive.

Conclusion: I suspect there will be people here who like the game. It's serviceably rendered and written, with a broad enough cast that many people will find someone they like enough to be worth pushing through the rest. I, however, don't. I'm not interested in a story full of shouting abusers of power. It feels grim while lacking the substance to justify the tone.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki