Jan 15, 2016
LIADEN_FUCKED
LIADEN_LIGHTSABER1
LIADEN_SANDERS1
LIAZZY_3SUM
LIAZZY_CUDDL1
LIAZZY_DISABLED
AZZY_LIA_WING1
When I checked save editor, this is what it showed me.How do i trigger the 3some,my charecter is male(from lv1 to now)
PS.For clarification when i winged for azzy,I didnt join the 3some then because i was male,And i thought they should enjoy the moment this once.

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
AFAIK Lia is a lez, so I believe there is your problem. It is only available to femme PCs

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The scene randomly procs when entering the Frost Hound tile if you meet the necessary criteria.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Make sure you have a femininity higher than 50 just to be sure. Some scenes do not check for your bits, bit for your general femininity. Use the face scrub bought in the stylist's shop

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lia doesn't care about parts but (on a technical level) just pronouns, so setting your gender preference to Female is enough to unlock the threesome scene.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Lia doesn't care about parts but (on a technical level) just pronouns, so setting your gender preference to Female is enough to unlock the threesome scene.
She already asked advice with flirting,will this affect anything?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Insofar as getting the two of them together is relevant to being able to have a threesome with them, yes. Insofar as your character may have been one way beforehand and another way afterwards, no. The game doesn't really track where you've been, only where you are now.

Well, aside from remembering your starting race and your background, because those are useful from a writing standpoint.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Insofar as getting the two of them together is relevant to being able to have a threesome with them, yes. Insofar as your character may have been one way beforehand and another way afterwards, no. The game doesn't really track where you've been, only where you are now.

Well, aside from remembering your starting race and your background, because those are useful from a writing standpoint.
Thank you for the information.