[LF Game (theme)] Ruler of a dungeon

Professor B. Nutt

Jan 19, 2018
Hey!

I'm looking for a game where you play as a ruler/master of a dungeon.

I hoping that between all the people that grace this forum, someone would be able to point me in the direction of something along these lines. Think: Underground engineering cross sexy content.

Ideally something where you manage expansion, monsters, slaves, invasions, and exploration.
BUT please don't hesitate to suggest anything you think comes even close

Thanks!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Fleshcult has dungeon expansion, the odd invasion and demonic characters.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
I remember one on TFGsite, called Dungeon Master; it's made with Ren'py, but was kinda buggy, and if you don't play correctly, the difficulty spikes. Don't know if it's dropped or not though.

Though, if you want something close to this, there are those simbrothel remakes, with Whoremaster being the closest one (due to it's gangs mechanics.) And maybe other management based games.

Then there are the ones I can't remember, cuz it's been years since I found them, like some Japanese ones, or non-adult browser based ones. (Though the browser ones are mostly 'dead' due to not making enough money, or development being too tedious.)
Edit: Remembered one(non-adult) I found on steam, and found it: Little Imps; remember it cuz if you visited the dev's you can play it on your browser for free (Game is called Under Master), while if you played on Steam, you needed to play $12
Note: I remember finding one on a website, and later it appeared on Kongregate, but don't remember the name anymore, and can't find it, so it may have stopped developing, though I didn't try that hard, so you may have better luck.

Anyways, yeah, I'd like to see these types of games too, but, imo, there just aren't that much of them, cuz it's way too difficult to do. (Also reason why you don't see much management games around.)

Last edited: