LF> a game :V

darknesck

Aug 1, 2016
i remember there was a game that start with you being forced as the principal of a academy and your job is making them more lewd by training them, dont remember the name, i think the game was in java? it was of the Read type and u could move withing the academy, a shop area, the beach and your home

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
I suspect I remember which game you're talking about, but since the academy in question was ostensibly a high school, such topics fall into the 'underage' category of games that are not allowed on this forum. On the other hand, if you're thinking of a different game, great! I hope someone will figure it out.

darknesck

Aug 1, 2016
I suspect I remember which game you're talking about, but since the academy in question was ostensibly a high school, such topics fall into the 'underage' category of games that are not allowed on this forum. On the other hand, if you're thinking of a different game, great! I hope someone will figure it out.
i THINK it was that one. it falls really in underage? lol

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
It *was* on here. Like Cog mentioned, the students were in Highschool, and were generally underage, thus it was removed. That was the same time that the no underage rule got made into it's own sticky thread instead of simply being listed with the other rules.

darknesck

Aug 1, 2016
nope, its not ashford, the game im talking generate the students name and behavior randomly, and it was not build in renpy

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It was probably School of Smut, which also was abandoned like 90% of the "school"-based games.

Reactions: darknesck