LF 1-on-1 RP for 5e

RabbitZer0

Jul 27, 2019
I'm overall new to text based roleplay, my only real experience with it being with an ongoing Shadowrun game that I'm apart of for about a year now, but most of my other text based RP was a pretty long time ago, some 7 years ago now, and I was admittedly pretty bad at the time. I've since become a writer and like to believe I'm at least mostly competent, but in all my experience of playing 5e, I've never done much in the solo RP department.
I also don't have a whole ton of experience in the smut department, as any attempts that I had made in the past to do stuff like that have kind of fallen through. But I'm not just looking for smut, I'd also like to go through a bit of an adventure if possible, just with the consequences of losing like a game like CoC or TiTS.
I generally enjoy the 5e system the most, and am looking more for a fantasy setting, rather than Sci-Fi, and I also have a character that I'd like to use. I'm interested in exploring stuff like TFs if its something the GM in question is interested in trying as well.
Concerning specific themes, I'm pretty flexible overall, and very little is "too far" for me in that department. Any particular stuff that would be off limit can be discussed in further detail.
The setting doesn't have to be specifically CoC based, but just in general more of a fantasy setting, whether you have your own homebrewed one or anything like that.
I'm generally more available during the late hours of the night due to my work schedule, and am on EST. I also generally prefer using Discord as the medium for this, since it's a lot easier for me to keep track of and I check it more than pretty much any other messaging app.
I'm also not experienced in request threads like this, so forgive my amateurishness if I left any important details out, or you want to know further details about me/the character I'd want to play I'm obviously more than open to talk about that!

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Hey there, Rabbit. I've been doing text based ERP for a couple years now on Roll20 and on Discord, mostly D&D 5e. I've ran a couple one-on-one goes in Discord as well. I would love to discuss more with you about fleshing out the setting if you are interested. And I would be more than happy to work with you on a TS system. Now I haven't been doing one-on-ones as long as other people on the forums but I hope that we can work together to write an awesome adventure. Oh! And I'm also on EST as well.

RabbitZer0

Jul 27, 2019
Hey there, Rabbit. I've been doing text based ERP for a couple years now on Roll20 and on Discord, mostly D&D 5e. I've ran a couple one-on-one goes in Discord as well. I would love to discuss more with you about fleshing out the setting if you are interested. And I would be more than happy to work with you on a TS system. Now I haven't been doing one-on-ones as long as other people on the forums but I hope that we can work together to write an awesome adventure. Oh! And I'm also on EST as well.
Hey, that sounds awesome! If you wanna send me a PM we can work out some more details.