Leothran Herbs Set Race to Taeleer

Wilhelm

Jan 7, 2016
Currently I'm on public patch 0.4.5.

I often try to get my characters to be 'half furry' and reset while using leothran herbs to make just to make arms, legs, ears, and tail leothran - but on my newest character it states that they are a taeleer instead of "half-tiger" like it use to.

I checked my character in a save editor (I DID NOT SAVE EDIT FOR THE APPEARANCE) and it indeed has marked my race as taeleer at some point. When I reloaded a previous save before the transformation to do some testing, and after I ate a single herb which transformed legs, tail and ears - I was once again marked taeleer.

As I opened the console I didn't get any new unique error between transformations. I'll attach save files below for before and after transformations too with some leothran herbs handy.

It's not a huge problem at the end of the day - but I did love seeing the "half tiger" descriptor and would love to see that working again.

Attachments

• CoC2 Chocola 41.coc2
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CoC2 Chocola 54.coc2
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wilhelm

Jan 7, 2016
Upon another test, even gaining leothran arms sets the race to taeleer, and getting a leothran pussy sets the race to cowgirl.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
This isn't a bug. "Half-X" races don't exist in the game code, so by nature of being half-furry the game calculates that you're closets to one of the half-furry races, usually it's either catfolk or taeleer.

It's a quirk of the racial scoring system and working as intended, for now. In the future when I have "free" time maybe I'll figure out a nice way to do half-X races.

Wilhelm

Jan 7, 2016
This isn't a bug. "Half-X" races don't exist in the game code, so by nature of being half-furry the game calculates that you're closets to one of the half-furry races, usually it's either catfolk or taeleer.

It's a quirk of the racial scoring system and working as intended, for now. In the future when I have "free" time maybe I'll figure out a nice way to do half-X races.
I don't have a save file I can verify it, but at one point the game indeed did describe my character as a "half-tiger". This was after the public patch that fixed leothran ears description.
Thanks for your attention!

Shadowpadinc

Aug 4, 2021
Did the full Leothran and get this as my champions in the appearance: a feline white mage and Adventurer. Was doing one of my white mage play throughs obviously. I get they are an anthro cat race but shouldn't it be leothran not feline. Feline morphs were added in latest public(which I am playing) but this seems off.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Did the full Leothran and get this as my champions in the appearance: a feline white mage and Adventurer. Was doing one of my white mage play throughs obviously. I get they are an anthro cat race but shouldn't it be leothran not feline. Feline morphs were added in latest public(which I am playing) but this seems off.
"feline" is one of the adjectives used for leothrans. If you spam appearance screen it should say "leothran" and "tiger-like" as well.

Reactions: Burnerbro