Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
It's been brought to my attention that the new forums/site don't have any document explaining how rights are handled for submitted content. I'll try to address that as quickly and concisely as possible.

By posting a submission on these forums (or emailing it to any of our staff), you are agreeing to the following:
  • Giving Fenoxo all rights to use your character & writing in our games - be they TiTS, CoC, or a future sequel. (TL;DR: You're giving us this stuff to use for game stuff without expectation of financial payment.)
  • Giving Fenoxo and co. rights to modify your scenes in the future for potential expansions and arcs. (TL;DR: We might tweak things, add new scenes, or accept other author's submissions for your characters.)
  • To be properly credited for work in games where appropriate, unless you don't want to.
I'd rather not have to do this stuff, but we need to make sure that nobody can demand content be removed after the fact (ala Breeding Season's art), and I want to be clear that any character at any time could have bad things happen to them. As an author, you'll need to be okay with that.

Thanks for reading, and have a lovely time. dcl_anno_sprite.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.