Leg Thickness

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I swear I feel like I've seen a thread like this before but I can't find it. So sorry if this was already done.

Anyways does anyone know what affects leg thickness? Not really a big deal considering the PC's legs hardly get get mentioned but I forgot what scene it was but in the writing it said my PC had "extra-thick" legs and that was something new I hadn't seen before. I always assumed hip size determined leg thickness even though the description for the champs legs never changed but now that I know that the description changes I want to make sure I got my PC looking the way I wanted them to.

This is a oddly specific question, but what can I say, I'm a leg man.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Thickness does. You can see the number at the bottom of your stats screen in the journal.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Thigh descriptors are derived from a combination of thickness and hip size. >5 hip size and >25 thickness gives you thick thighs, >10 hip size and >50 thickness gives you extra-thick thighs, and >20 hip size and >75 thickness give you massively thick thighs.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Thigh descriptors are derived from a combination of thickness and hip size. >5 hip size and >25 thickness gives you thick thighs, >10 hip size and >50 thickness gives you extra-thick thighs, and >20 hip size and >75 thickness give you massively thick thighs.
Alright cool. Thanks