Learning Different Warrior Stances

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Title. I'm finally committing to building my unga bunga warrior and I'm having a blast so far. I might throw in a splash of magic here or there just to experiement with it idk but is it possible to learn stuff like Duelist Stance on the Champion? I don't mind Guard stance but with several warriors in the party, I'd like to try other stances if they're available to pick up from leveling or any trainers.

Bear-futa-barbarian go smashy smashy

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Powers are not tied to class at all as far as using them goes. The only Powers with use restrictions are those linked to specific (types of) equipment or soulbinds. Getting Duelist's Stance for a Warrior is as simple as training with Garth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbearbear

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Powers are not tied to class at all as far as using them goes. The only Powers with use restrictions are those linked to specific (types of) equipment or soulbinds. Getting Duelist's Stance for a Warrior is as simple as training with Garth.
Thanks for the clarification. I came across Mirror Stance during a quest so I'll just keep an eye out for trainers and other quests offering other stances. Like I mentioned most of my game time has been committed to one character so I'm just now branching out and relearning everything lol