Latest version of CoC; stats like Kitteh6660's mod

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
Does anyone know where I can directly download the latest version of the game?

Also, I hate to say it, but Kitteh6660's stats have a better looking design than the original design by Fenoxo.

Now, pair of quick comments.

Will it ever be possible to remove Urta's dick? Her dick was part of her curse, and now that her curse is broken, the dick should be removable. She even tried removing it herself with potions and spells, which proved ineffective.

Also, making Katherine change her mind about keeping her dick is WAY TOO HARD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know where I can directly download the latest version of the game?

Also, I hate to say it, but Kitteh6660's stats have a better looking design than the original design by Fenoxo.

Now, pair of quick comments.

Will it ever be possible to remove Urta's dick? Her dick was part of her curse, and now that her curse is broken, the dick should be removable. She even tried removing it herself with potions and spells, which proved ineffective.

Also, making Katherine change her mind about keeping her dick is WAY TOO HARD.

There is link to download location in the first post of the mod thread.

No, it would require a massive overhaul of all scenes, also her creator is obsessed with horsecocks.

Why not? Unlike Urta, Katherine likes her dick very much.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Official CoC | Mod (download the .swf)

The official CoC is DONE. If you want your neato ideas in game or your complaints to be addressed, go pester Kitteh in the mod thread.

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
There is link to download location in the first post of the mod thread.

No, it would require a massive overhaul of all scenes, also her creator is obsessed with horsecocks.

Why not? Unlike Urta, Katherine likes her dick very much.

That's so weird.

Katherine likes her dick, but it's possible to (somehow) convince her to remove it.

Urta does not like her dick, and yet it's impossible to give her a pink egg and cure her of it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's so weird.

Katherine likes her dick, but it's possible to (somehow) convince her to remove it.

Urta does not like her dick, and yet it's impossible to give her a pink egg and cure her of it.

Different writers.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
That's so weird.

Different writers.

That is pretty weird... would it even be that difficult to add a short scene for Urta's cock removal after releasing Taoth from her body?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
would it even be that difficult to add a short scene for Urta's cock removal after releasing Taoth from her body?

Considering CoC's never getting updated again.... and Fen would throw a fit over that anyway... yeah, probably!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well in far far away past Fen itself had thought about allowing Urta dedicking but stuff changes and now it alsmot as ask Savin for...*starts play imperial march in background*...more on Helia or Helspawn...*Hides in mole hole from his wriath now I meantioned it*

And stats way of showing it merely few changes to code to shwo ti different way. Well as now only possible bugs may cause anything to happen in vanilla CoC better dear OP move to one of mods that have this side panel outlook you preffer more ^^

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Somebody's rocking a +12 Bobby Pin of passive-aggressiveness fully socketed with victim complex, yes they are!

Seriously though, some of you mod enthusiasts are like pins and needles. Always poking. Never enough to really injure. But in some ways, an itch is worse.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, she wanted to, and that's part of the reason I was looking forward to curing her, that, and I wanted her fertile.

Also, this is clearly contagious and seeped into TiTS as well. Maybe it is like with some zombie horrors when you can cure epidemy if you deal with patient zero?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well she wasn't patinet zero just been lucky or unlucky that some male god decide to put his bodyless soul into her at the moment of birth. I too back in a days CoC was still at least partial worked on to see if this path for her will come true and so it didn't so no big deal now. Nothing will change even if we all come and wail at Fen. Well there is one way but that risky one and not sure if anyone is crazy enough to go there.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Urta dedicking is something I would never add to my mod, no matter what. Even with the pull requests, I'd reject such change.

Plus, many of the scenes are built on Urta having cock and it would be time-consuming to go through every scene.

As for stats panel, I'd consider making a pull request to bring the revamped stats panel over to original CoC. If the pull requests are ever reviewed. There are still bugs in the original CoC after all.

Iamricky23

Jun 15, 2016
Urta dedicking is something I would never add to my mod, no matter what. Even with the pull requests, I'd reject such change.

Plus, many of the scenes are built on Urta having cock and it would be time-consuming to go through every scene.

As for stats panel, I'd consider making a pull request to bring the revamped stats panel over to original CoC. If the pull requests are ever reviewed. There are still bugs in the original CoC after all.

Why do you absolutely refuse to let her be rid of it? She hated it! As her hubby, I'd do anything to rid her of it too.

I suppose it would be rather time-consuming...

Yes, your stats panel is so much better than the originals.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Why do you absolutely refuse to let her be rid of it? She hated it! As her hubby, I'd do anything to rid her of it too.

I suppose it would be rather time-consuming...

Yes, your stats panel is so much better than the originals.

From the looks of it, your main issue isn't the fact she doesn't want it.

But you are so against it, that you want it removed.

Other-wise you would have given up on it after both Savin, and Kitteh said no.

It's a lost cause, so just leave things as they are.

Besides, I am fairly certain  there was a thread a long time ago on the last forum discussing this.

And it was at least 20-40 pages of comments....

So if it isn't in the Mod, or the vanilla game itself.

It  more than likely won't happen at all. <3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ekhm Jester CoC world not end on just CoC vanilla or revamp mod :p

But if someone would want to do modification that will be even only change of allowing changing Urta into pure female it first obstacle would be getting permission from one or two VIP people here and second titanic amount of work to be done. Nothing else stand as issue beside this two. ANd it's jsut noone want do either of those two things I think.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anyway, where can I find the latest version of the mod?

For any of both mods newest version link to them are always in first post of thread dedicated for disscusion on that mod.

This link will lead you to current newest version of vanilla CoC:

Vanilla CoC

This thread first post got link to Xianxia Mod newest version:

This one thread firt post got link to Revamp Mod newest version:

Revamp Mod

Batta

Sep 10, 2015
Why do you absolutely refuse to let her be rid of it?

How about you just modify the game yourself and handle it that way? The same way I modded the revamp mod to make it disgustingly difficult and force transformations on the player. If you hate it so much, just edit it out.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
     Urta's got no problem with her cock.

"You're crazy, she told me she wanted to get rid of it and even tried herself!"

That was in the past, holmes. By the time that you even get to the fertility quest for her, she's already kosher with her body, horsecock and all, and hell, she even likes it!

I mean you could say something more reasonable but still kinda far fetched, like giving Urta a knot (why have I not suggested this before ;-;), but wanting to remove her horsecock simply because you don't want it is kinda idiotic since it'll cut at least half of her content out.

Instead of beating a dead horse, give up on the fact that she wants it gone. And if this (and all the other posts here) hasn't been clear enough:

URTA DE-DICKING IS NEVER HAPPENING. IF YOU WANT IT SO BADLY, WRITE IT YOURSELF FOR YOUR OWN MOD.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh so much hate over something that was settled by npc creator in past. If someone would try agrue after delicated and bolded note from Nebula Fox then I not sure if that person is blind or derp xD Hum where that meme of I don'tknowif.gif ?

Those who want will made on their own mod for it but vanilla CoC or Revamp mod won't have it. Period and end of slowly becoming silly argue over it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
By the time that you even get to the fertility quest for her, she's already kosher with her body, horsecock and all, and hell, she even likes it!

Only from PCs influence.

Though I'd rather prefer to reverse her to original form with normal fox dick.