Last CoC version is broken?

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
You mentioned transferring saves from CoC I to II, so I looked for my save file from the first game.
However, when I open the last version available in the main site (1.0.2), when clicking 'load' the game presents me a blank screen. I also can`t save or load after creating a new game.
I had a previous version (0.9.4c) and it worked fine, but Lethice`s fight was not implemented then. Is that something that only happens to me?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
it's more of an export system that changes some plot points that's not yet in place.

Also it's better to ask on the actual coc1 part of the forums for help with that game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You mentioned transferring saves from CoC I to II, so I looked for my save file from the first game.
However, when I open the last version available in the main site (1.0.2), when clicking 'load' the game presents me a blank screen. I also can`t save or load after creating a new game.
I had a previous version (0.9.4c) and it worked fine, but Lethice`s fight was not implemented then. Is that something that only happens to me?

Flash is deprecated. It's one of the reasons we made CoC2 in Java. You'll need to use a standalone Flash player.

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
Flash is deprecated. It's one of the reasons we made CoC2 in Java. You'll need to use a standalone Flash player.
I started using a standalone flash player after you guys mentioned it some time ago. But I just opened CoC1 with Flash Player and still have the same problem.
~Gonna try playing in a window, brb.~

EDIT: Playing in browser works, just need to find a way to transfer my save to it...
EDIT2: Found something that might be the problem. should I make a new thread in CoC I or keep updating here?

Last edited: