Last CoC Build: 0.9.4c

The Red Wiseman

Aug 27, 2015
This is one of the last CoC Builds I have, newcomers are welcome to grabbing your own file from the attache by right clicking and "save as". Sorry if this might not be to up date, hopefully this will tide you over until the Play tab is up and running.

(Edit:) My mistake, mistook the ISO and Android links as being the only ones.

View attachment CoC_0.9.4c.swf

Last edited by a moderator:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
is there another link, my download isnt working, and its being a peice of shit by making me open it in internet explorer, and it doesnt even work then

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
is there another link, my download isnt working, and its being a peice of shit by making me open it in internet explorer, and it doesnt even work then

I'm going to assume that you're trying to use Firefox to download/play the game.  If that's true then try this and see if it helps (no guarantees as sometimes this has worked for me and other times it hasn't, which would mean you may have to wait until Firefox stops being a pain in the ass and starts actually doing what it's supposed to). 

From the Menu got to Options then Applications.  Now scroll down the "Content Type" column until you see 'SWF Files", on the right side under the "Action" column you should see "Use Shockwave Flash (in Firefox)". Regardless, you need to select what ever is in that spot and then click on the triangle on the far right to open up the available options.  Select (or reselect) "Use Shockwave Flash (in Firefox)" and see if that helps.  If not, make sure your Firefox and Adobe Flash are up to date and retry again. Good Luck

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I'm going to assume that you're trying to use Firefox to download/play the game.  If that's true then try this and see if it helps (no guarantees as sometimes this has worked for me and other times it hasn't, which would mean you may have to wait until Firefox stops being a pain in the ass and starts actually doing what it's supposed to). 

From the Menu got to Options then Applications.  Now scroll down the "Content Type" column until you see 'SWF Files", on the right side under the "Action" column you should see "Use Shockwave Flash (in Firefox)". Regardless, you need to select what ever is in that spot and then click on the triangle on the far right to open up the available options.  Select (or reselect) "Use Shockwave Flash (in Firefox)" and see if that helps.  If not, make sure your Firefox and Adobe Flash are up to date and retry again. Good Luck

okay, i did all this, aand as i thought, it didnt work, becuase even though ive downloaded and installed it 8 fucking times, i still dont have the new flash player, which doesnt make sense, considering that wont download, but that shitty macafee security did. i dont suppose you can help me make that work?

Erivan

Sep 3, 2015
Topic says "Last" build. Does that mean the game wont get any more updates?

Also: Hi, pretty new to the forums, so I'm sorry if this question has already been asked before.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Last more in meaning newest/most recent. There will be some new ones build but in "closer undefined future".