Lashcharge reposts

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I added Suggestions to BaCum, because I was bored, you can delete them if you want. ( I don't find BaCum a Viable TF, just doing edits anyways)

I could do others as well. I have no life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I added Suggestions to BaCum, because I was bored, you can delete them if you want. ( I don't find BaCum a Viable TF, just doing edits anyways)

Jesus Christ, be more gloomy why don'tcha.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Jesus Christ, be more gloomy why don'tcha.

Others may like the idea of Bacon cum.... I don't. it's a personal preference. It doesn't mean I won't edit it to try and make it better.

It wasn't THAT gloomy of a post...

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Thanks.

Well the first three, Virection, Testemints and ManUp, could use an fresh pair of eyes.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
The Doggy Snausages sound awesome as hell!! Hope that one makes it in the game.

Working on it...

It needs some work... I could see it possible making it, maybe like before humans met the ausars kind of thing, unless they didn't get that tech till they met the ausars. but then again I'm just A Newb non-backer who knows nothing about TiTs. :D  

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
:shepicide:

Hidden Content

I generally use dude in a gender neutral way. But if that's a problem i'll just say Thanks for the edits!

Working on it...

Hidden Content

There isn't much of a problem since Ausar are different from canine anthromorphs.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I generally use dude in a gender neutral way. But if that's a problem i'll just say Thanks for the edits!

There isn't much of a problem since Ausar are different from canine anthromorphs.

I didn't see that being a problem, I put in my explanation in case it was, and using dude isn't a problem, I was just joking about it being one :p