Las Diosas

matpneumatos

Feb 9, 2016
Hello! i'm Matpneumatos and i wanted to share my current game project, it is called Las Diosas (The Goddesses) it is a 2D beat 'em up with platforming elements and adult content featuring 3D graphics, it is made with Unity.

It takes place in a world where the female body has become the ultimate weapon, and women had been using sexuality as mean to increase their power and develop incredible fihting skills, those women were able to defeat entire armies by themselves and they were called Goddesses by those who saw them in action, and because of that the name remains, and these powerful ladies are called Goddesses. You play as Jacquelyn a young woman living in a small town near the city that is being attacked by some mysterious foes, because her hometown is a legendary place where it is said that lots of Goddesses lived in the past, since those women were incredibly powerful powerful armed groups are affraid of them and want to eliminate any of them, killing lots of women on the process, Jacquelyn being a Goddess apprentice can't let that happen and begins her adventure to stop that massacre and learn the truth of all these attacks, in her journey she will meet some other girls with great power and skill that will join her quest to restore peace amongst Goddesses.

You defeat enemies by damaging them until you deplete their energy metter or they get enough damage to be knocked out of the game screen with a strong attack, you can have sex with most of them now, and reaching orgasm with any of them adds to your "sexual experiences" which increases the damage you deal with any attack and eventually gets you new attacks and abilities. Also if you reach an orgasm you can release a powerful technique called "Orgasm wave" which damages your current sex partner and nearby foes, this is one of those sexual techniques that will be included on the game, on future releases there will be more. Having sex with any enemy unlocks their animations on the gallery mode for you to watch.

You lose a life if you get knocked out of the screen, and loosing all your lifes is a game over, some enemies however (very strong enemies) can actually deplete your health, and you'll lose a life if you get your energy depleted too.

You can download the desktop version of the game for free in my Patreon, here you can also find cheat codes and more information about the game, Patrons will get instant access to any future version of the game as well as some previews and other rewards.

https://www.patreon.com/matpneumatos

There's an online version of the game, it's performance is not as good as the desktop version, but it is an alternative

you can find the online version at

http://www.newground...tal/view/670115

The game currently features tha main game mode (Story mode) a Gallery mode, where you can watch sex scenes unlocked in story mode or with cheat codes, and a trophy gallery where you can watch figurines of characters of tha game unlocked in story mode or with cheat codes (this mode is exclusive to the Desktop version)

The desktop version has additional features like the trophy mode, you can take screenshots in every game mode with the "O" key and you can save the game, it also has better graphics and performance.

If you like the game please consider supporting me on Patreon, it would help me to develop this game and make it better, and i would really appreciate it.

Also i would really appreciate some feedback!