Lack of Controls

Zelphina

Nov 10, 2016
I've been enjoying T.I.T.S for a long time now and recently i've encountered a problem with the game. I can't seem to use my WASD or number keys anymore. Last time I played I could use them just fine but now they just don't do anything. I've tried loading older saves as well as starting a new game but still no controls. Please help cause using those buttons is very important for my playing style.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Those keys are tied to buttons, not directions. Well, sometimes they're tied to directions but it's not consistent.

Zelphina

Nov 10, 2016
The thing is though that none of my keys do anything at all when they used to. I've used my keyboard to play from the first day that i've been playing and now suddenly nothing sadly. Is there any way to restore being able to use my keyboard again?

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
Are you sure the room you are in has options that correspond to the keyboard?

Maybe you should submit a bug report with a screenshot of room you're in along with a notice of the version you're using.

Zelphina

Nov 10, 2016
Ended up finding out that it was a glitch with my browser(Firefox). After making sure I had the most updated versions of both firefox and the game I ended up just restarting my browser but using the game as the launch for said browser. When I did that everything worked again, seems like if I want to run the game on this computer with the keys working that I have to launch my browser from the game file I have.