Labyrinth Adventure (18+)

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
GM

You awake to find yourself in a simple, acutely-square room, feeling both exposed and confined at the same time by the tight, lewd clothing you're wearing that's been secured into place on your body. A bit claustrophobic, and bereft of any furniture, the smooth grey walls surrounding you on all sides are easily made out, and despite the fact that there is no sunlight, nor any visible overhead lighting, the room is mysteriously well lit. As for the temperature, the room is a eerily-perfect balance between hot and cold, implying that someone, or something, were taking the time to manage it. You're on the floor, with your back leaning up against the wall. There are two tunnels, one on your left, and one on your right, both shrouded in darkness to obscure any view of where they may lead.

GM (Everyone but Unta)

A ritzy melee weapon is by your side, providing a very small and brief sense of security. It is by now that you've realized that you are not alone. Across from you is another figure, and evidently, they're also just now coming to.

Epsilon

Made sheepish by the scanty clothing, Epsilon was quick to hide his gaze, before flicking back to get a better look at this other figure. The man had obvious Ausar features about him, with a furry black tail and ears to match, though from what he could tell, he had a human half, same as him. The confusion seemed mutual between them, and assuming the Ausar man to be enough of an ally, the bulk of his build was somewhat of a comfort. On the contrary of comfortable, though, were the tight black leggings that hugged Epsilon's ass and groin tight, even slipping into the slit of his sheath. More restrictive and durable than regular leggings, he could only be glad that it wasn't leather.

Scratch that, as he pulled himself to his feet, the movement of his upper body send a shock of reluctant pleasure straight to his core. His chest wasn't entirely flat, larger than pecs, but less-so than bona fide breasts, due to a couple of inevitable transformatives he'd taken somewhere down the line. A makeshift bra, made of, as he had feared, leather, was secured tautly against his chest, and forced his sensitive and rapidly-hardening nipples to rub against the smooth material. The tip of his cock threatened to poke out from the sheath, though as he'd already made eye contact with the stranger, he'd have to struggle to keep himself in check as he spoke.

"H-hi." He tried and stuttered, finding himself more parched than he expected. Clearing his throat once, he tried again. "Sorry, do you uh- have any idea where we are?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx groaned as her mind slowly came back to the surface. Reaching up to hold her head as her eyes slowly blink open, she looks around the room with increasing worry. This is all amplified by the fact that she is locked, yes LOCKED, into a skin tight mostly transparent light green body suit from neck to ankle! Around her wrists, ankle and neck are tight collars with small locks on them making the suit impossible to take off without the key. There is a zipper on the back that is also locked into place. Much to her dismay, there is a long zipper from just under her tail to just below her belly button that is not locked, giving any assailants free access to her body.

"What the hell is this?! Where am I?!" She squealed out loud as she got to her feet and looked around in panic. The only comfort was the sight of a zil girl against the wall near by who she quickly moves over to and lightly shakes her shoulder. "Hey! Wake up!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Between the sound of someone else waking nearby and his own grumbling, it didn't take long for him to make eye contact with the stuttering and confused form of what he could only dare believe was one of the many femboys through the stars. A twitch of one of his ears was all it took to get his eyes to open more wide and the star-roaming half-Ausar to realize the situation he was in. His upper half was entirely bare to reveal his chest and muscles, his large cock bulging in a pair of shorts that seemed more fit for a woman than someone of his size and body-shape. It didn't do much to make his masculine heiny appealing, but the bulge certainly was perverse by the time it was accented and he was standing at his full height. There wasn't any sort of restriction needed, it seemed, as the front had a zipper to let out his beast and very likely was too tight to get off without something to tear the material apart.

"No clue where we are. Not that it matters, when I'd be fine with bending you over anywhere."

"I will admit, though," The man paused to turn and look to the right tunnel and then the left before looking to and grabbing the spear, "I am curious about that too... last I remember I was at some bar getting a drink and turned in for the night. Now I'm waking up not even in my clothes in some weird-ass place like this..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi's eyes fluttered open as she was roused form her sleep, things were fuzzy for her as she was shook by Binx. "Huh?...Wha?.....", she rubbed her eyes trying to get them into focus. She blinked seeing the Laquine in front of her. she immediately struggled and tried to scurry away. "Hey! what?", she said looking around with a very confused expression. looking at the grey walls around her she gasped. "What the- where am I!?", she said her breathing quick and strained. the last thing she remembered was taking a nap under a tree after finishing a new landscape piece, and now she was here! what the hell happened?! She looked down feeling a little exposed. To her horror, she was only covered with a few bandages, with them warping around her, only barely covering her nipples and her female equipment. she screamed and covered her self with her hands with fear and confusion washing across her face. "Kiyaaaaa! No! dont look!", she turned away from. "Who-who did this!? was it you!?", she said pointed at binx as she looked at her from over her shoulder. she kept her abdomen in the way trying to block the view of her ass as only a single line of bandage covered her asshole.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
The unabashed promiscuity from Benji didn't go unnoticed by Epsilon, only unaddressed for the time being. This Ausar fella did strike him as a bit of a sex hound, but then again, so was just about everyone you'd find these days in the scrappy little town of Tarkus, and the rest of the galaxy, for that matter. He certainly wasn't one to judge, for the barely-contained bulge in the stranger's shorts was making it even harder for Epsilon to keep his own cock from growing erect.

"I was in the junkyard... there were a gang of Raskvel, larger than your average group of three. My arm had gotten snagged, and they managed to get a cloth over my face while I was struggling. That's all I remember." Pushing aside the confusion of capture for the time being, he turned himself around in disgust, almost chasing his own tail as he struggled to check himself for signs of rough treatment. His ass wasn't sore, if only a bit uncomfortable in the attire, which was a good sign. Still, it was strange. The horny little aliens would do anything for a fuckable orifice. He certainly wasn't complaining, but a ten-some of Raskvel had implications on its own. Remembering the stranger, he pulled the shoddy little pickaxe from the floor. It was a reliable little weapon, but not too reliable, he gathered. One of the sides had been broken off, making it more of a mattock than anything.

"What do you make of this anyways?" He squinted his eyes, trying to figure a path through the dark, but to no avail. Hesitating a moment, and attempting to plan out some kind of introduction without seeming awkward, he offered a handshake as he spoke. "I'm from Tarkus by the way. Epsilon Eyres."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx backed away with her hands up. "No! It wasn't me! Why would I do anything like this? If you haven't noticed I am not doing much better than you are in terms of clothing!" She gestures to her almost completely exposed body, the suit only hiding the blunt details. "I don't know where we are. I was on my way home from work and now I am here along with you." She stands up and looks at the two hall ways. "I guess we are expected to pick a path way?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at Binx, seeing the strange body suit this made her face turn a bit bronze as she blushed and looked away. She got up slowly feeling very unnerved and ashamed among other things but she kept quiet about it. she had a very she seemed very weary of the Laquine. not angry or afraid just a general feeling of weariness. she was much more concerned about were in the hell she had ended up and why she was just about naked. being this exposed was very hard on her because it was both parts embarrassing and arousing. And, she really hoped to god that her lust pheromones weren't going to cause problems. "Sorry...", she said as she was trying not to stare. looking to the floor she found an old rusty crowbar and swiftly picked it up the, on the side were the letters G. F. after inspecting the thing for a moment she looked over to Binx and saw the passages ahead. she had no idea witch way to go, but she really wanted to get out of here and into some real clothes! she didn't want people to get the wrong idea about her, she was different from other Zil and she wanted people to see that.

"I have know idea how i got here either...one minute i was taking a nap then I woke up here.", Umi said her face scrunched with frustration and all kinds of other unpleasant emotions. "I dont know witch way....i guess...we just pick one."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh hey! Look at that!" She runs over to her spot and picks up a wooden club. "Better than going empty handed right?" She moves back over to Umi and offers her a hand. "Well, might as well pass around names. My name is Winona Binx...though I prefer to go by my last name so just call me Binx. I can't see anything down these hall ways so...i'm going to say we just guess. I say we go left and just hope for the best!" She gives her a confident smile but she honestly doesn't have a clue.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi looked at her hand for second before she put her hand out and shook it gently. she relaxed just a little, but she still seemed tense. "I'm Umi", she said she looked her over again. that suit really did not hide much...in fact she could see a bulge in binx's bodysuit. When she caught site of this she looked back up to the bunny aliens face. her cheeks bronze again. Her hands were still holding onto what decency she had left for dear life as she stood with her. "left? well, i guess we don't have choice...." she said her voice full of uncertainty. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx nods her head and takes the lead, heading down the left path with Umi close behind. "I really hope there are some keys along the way...this suit keeps hugging all the wrong places you know? It's not like I can adjust it either!" She tried kicking her right leg out a bit but all that did was give Umi a lovely display of her butt jiggling and her balls shaking about.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Unta's eyes slowly fluttered open. Immediately, she regretted the action as the glare of light hit her eyes. Rubbing them, she realized that she was laying on her side; and not in her bed. Rolling onto her belly, she righted her torso and looked around. She wasn't at home, and she wasn't at the hangar. As fear began to creep into her mind, she stood up and gave herself the once over to see if anything had been done to her while she was unconscious. To her surprise, someone had decided to doll her up a bit while she was out. Her entire body was covered in a sheer black body stocking. The soft fabric covered every inch of her, save for her head, and a large hole just under her tail. The outfit was secured at her neck by a thin black choker that, oddly, didn't seem to be removable. Similar bands wrapped around her ankles, preventing the clothes removal.  

"Well, someone's got an odd sense of humor," she muttered to herself. "Still, they must have spent a pretty penny on this getup. Be a shame if something were to happen to it." As she spoke, she lifted one of her clawed forefeet up and pressed it against the inner thigh of its neighbor, before gripping the fabric with her claws and tearing downward. Meanwhile, her right hind foot began scratching at her stomach until it too caught on the fabric. The rest of her legs followed in turn, and the sound of ripping cloth soon echoed down the hallways. In short order, she was standing bereft of clothing, just the way she preferred, except for the choker and anklets that she'd been unable to get a grip on with her claws.

Thank merciful Christ, that thing is off. I've never worn anything so itchy. Leaving the tattered remains of the outfit behind, she walked over to the right hall. "Hello!" she cried. Hearing no answer, she proceeded further down the corridor; her bioluminescent stripes lit up as she entered the darkness, giving her at least some light to see by.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
GM (For Unta)

The stripes on Unta's body did manage to thin out parts of the corridor's darkness, but it hardly mattered as the door before her opened with a startling thud. Behind her, too, a door had shut itself, ensuring that she could make no return to the starting room, and only continue forward. Near-blinding sunlight and sweltering heat were the two most noticeable things in the biome before her. The great green trees of the rainforest flashed with constant movement, the shudder of trees, and primitive screeches alike flooded the landscape with sound, as did the near-constant patter of steaming rain on the rainforest's pure mass There was no way to determine where it started and ended, as the towering jungle trees were too tightly bunched together. Suddenly, another piercing shriek rang out, this one a lot closer, and a lot more focused, it seemed. A bevy of similar cries followed, and the treetops shook with movement as a cluster of some-five flying foxes shot up into the air and circled above. Only a measly four feet tall each, the still-screeching bat creatures dove down collectively, making grabs for whatever parts of Unta they could get their hands on, particularly, her exposed ass, tits, and crotch. For what they lacked in brute strength, they were quick, and the sheer number of the noisy things might make things more difficult for the towering Leithan.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Realizing what the little creatures were after, Unta promptly sat down, denying them access to her privates, and lashing her tail back and forth to ward off any that were foolish enough to try and pry her off the ground. She also closed her chest plates over her nipples, and began flailing about with her arms and foremost legs, trying to shoo the creatures off.

[Not sure how you're planning to resolve actions without dice, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Benji. I'm from... not Tarkus. As for this, it's not as bad as it could be..."

The half-mutt looked to his shorts, grumbling at the sight. It was far from comfortable but getting out of these with only a spear for a tool wasn't viable nor likely. Instead, he turned and moved a few steps toward the left tunnel. Of the two directions, going left seemed alright.

"Forget the handshake for now. Get your sweet ass and let's get going. You don't sound like you'd last long without me to stab your problems. Whether it's a foe or your needy holes."

Taking the weapon and resting it on his shoulder, Benji started into the darkness. Fearing what lies ahead was foolish... especially if he wanted information.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi, seeing Binx's junk jiggle around like that further unnerved (and aroused) her. She wondered just what kind of sick bastard would do this to them. She laid her frustration to the side knowing it would do her no good now. She fallowed behind Binx as they went down the path do the left however she always stood a few feet behind her. She never did like standing too close to people.