Kiyoko not showing up in Frosthound under Guest

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or just got missed, but I don't see anyway to sleep with Kiyoko when at the Frosthound. I don't find her name under the guests, or automatically sleeping with the Champion if they're married. She appears in the camp screen just fine, just not in the Frosthound.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Doesn't really make sense for her to do so neither, especially with her own Den so close by anyway. the Marchers are overall still pretty suspicious of the Kitsune, whenever they do show themselves.
Which reminds me, the Champ's gotta be turning some heads when they suddenly appear in Hawkethorne with four foxen tails. xD

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
I think some flavor text saying she's headed there would be good, if she's not staying there. However Keros warns about how dangerous travel is (hence the Torii gate at their home), and I can't imagine the Champion letting her walk their alone in the forest (though she's a damn cannon in battle so… who knows). Although I imagine she'd probably expect the Champion to join her as well in their home, so there's that too.

I know in one of Tobs's Kinu stories, Inari Kinu complains how her mother can go into town undisguised but she can't. Kiyoko replied that it was because the Champion was respected and trusted, and everyone knows she's with him. I kinda assumed that was what was going on. But I've been wondering about how the Champion is being perceived after transforming into a Kitsune. Maybe it's a power like the Foxfire weapon spell Nakano can teach, that eventually we'll learn to polymorph or disguise ourselves like other Kitsune.