Kiyoko and the rest of the party

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
I am just curious if there are more planned interactions lewd or not with kiyoko getting along with the rest of your lovers. Cait gets involved in some way with most the party and everyone else has at least one party member they get along with well for 3somes (brinne and azzy, ryn and tui etc) but our little fox slut wife seems to almost be a 3rd wheel so to speak as she has opinions on everyone but is never seen interacting with them.
I do get how difficult it would be however, as she has so many variations on her body and is usually preoccupied away from hawkthorne anyway. Just seemed odd to me the fox slut wife wouldn't want to get cozy with the rest of the champion's harem.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If you look at how Kiyoko is seen by said companions, she is nice but very distant from them(minus cait whomst've is still unknown because she is the only one who doesnt have a Kiyoko option) like she really only cares for you. And as Atugia says "Heck, you have the kind of connection that would make a tornado mindful to interrupt you." I dont think they mind not being shared with her being involved.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I think it would spice things up a bit if there was more of a dialogue between the companions as they tag along the protag ala the Dragon Age games.
There's occasionally some post combat combo but more of that could never hurt.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
You know how it is with your partner's friends. You're happy that your partner has people who care about them but at the same time they're your partner's friends, not yours.
I mean I really don't know cause I've never had a date... but I guess. Still the game itself is big on poly

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Still the game itself is big on poly
Some characters are, and some aren't. Cait and Brint and Arona fuck whomever, Azzy potentially has a (second?) girlfriend, Ryn is champsexual but can be convinced into threesomes or fucking companions, Brienne is champsexual and can do threesomes with some characters that don't have dicks, and Kiyoko is really just there for Champ (although she takes joy in helping spread her beloved's dick around to other foxos and reminding each and every one of them that they're not her and that Champ loves her more).

There's relationship diversity in this game, and that's a good thing.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Some characters are, and some aren't. Cait and Brint and Arona fuck whomever, Azzy potentially has a (second?) girlfriend, Ryn is champsexual but can be convinced into threesomes or fucking companions, Brienne is champsexual and can do threesomes with some characters that don't have dicks, and Kiyoko is really just there for Champ (although she takes joy in helping spread her beloved's dick around to other foxos and reminding each and every one of them that they're not her and that Champ loves her more).

So does Brienne prefer pure females then? Or is it just the creators only wrote her for threesomes with other pure females?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So does Brienne prefer pure females then? Or is it just the creators only wrote her for threesomes with other pure females?
Brienne fucks any Champ, and many of her scenes are dick-focused. But she only has threesomes with NPCs that don't have dicks, like Cait and Azzy.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
90% sure most every companion has a scene involving Cait lol, honestly even with everything you know about Kiyoko, still sorta surprised that shes doesnt have a cait 3some.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Per Wsan, Brienne is mainly into either servicing the Champ with another woman or holding down another woman for the Champ to fuck and she's not particularly interested in having sex with other people herself. Though he's also writing content involving the potential to turn Rina into a domme which presumably would mean Brienne and the Champ both on the receiving end.
90% sure most every companion has a scene involving Cait lol, honestly even with everything you know about Kiyoko, still sorta surprised that shes doesnt have a cait 3some.
Call it two-thirds, since there aren't any scenes between Cait and Azzy, Tui or Quin. There is a scene between Kiyoko and Cait... in a dream.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I think it would spice things up a bit if there was more of a dialogue between the companions as they tag along the protag ala the Dragon Age games.
Big ditto to the idea. Though BG2 is the actual high mark IMO when it comes to Bioware companion banter. Even rifts that appear between characters that you'd think be (or that actually are) best buds and the deeply antagonistic interactions - both the kind of banter I generally dislike - are always a treat to listen to.

Even the forth wall breaking banter has its moments:

Aerie:
Mazzy? Do you think you'll ever be a true paladin for Arvoreen?

Mazzy: I am a Truesword for my god, Aerie. That is as close as I can expect to come. To hope for otherwise would be foolish and naive of me.

Aerie: Yes, but I was told that there was a time that halflings were rogues only... that you would never find one that was a cleric or even a warrior such as yourself anywhere.

Mazzy: That's true, if unfortunate. But that was a long time ago, Aerie... things have changed since then.

Aerie: But maybe things could change again? Maybe your people could become paladins and rangers and even mages one day, without limitation. Wouldn't that be exciting?

Mazzy: Yes, yes, and maybe my people will become skinny, wear shoes, and have big, long skulls. Really, Aerie, you needn't keep your head in the clouds ALL the time.

Aerie: Well, it was just a thought.

Mazzy: And it wasn't a bad one. But it's not likely that the gods are going to revamp the halflings and come out with a "third edition," as it were, now, is it?

Aerie: Oh, you never know. The gods do strange things sometimes.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There's occasionally some post combat combo but more of that could never hurt.
Especially funny is the post combat blurb for Kiyoko if the champ uses the "Romance" option when beating the siorcanna alpha.

She's positively "heckled" at what's happening. One of the very, VERY rare displays of sorta jealousy in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah when Rina is implemented I'm starting a new playthrough with a pure female champ for that reason.. I love domme ladies and prefer to sub my MCs.

Reactions: Irmo

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
Yeah, which makes me the big sad.
if i remember correctly that dream leads to Cait going to the Champ and asking if he had a dream about her and a fox lady. she then asks the Champ to not tell anyone about what she said in that dream since some of it was secrets from her religion because it was a shared dream between Cait and the Champ at least, i don't remember if it was confirmed or not if Kiyoyo was also sharing that dream

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh, does that dialogue trigger everytime after that dream? Cause I dont remember that and want to read it now lol.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah when Rina is implemented I'm starting a new playthrough with a pure female champ for that reason.. I love domme ladies and prefer to sub my MCs.
This is exactly how my cowgirl Champ got started. I realized I didn't have any that met both requirements and figured that since I had enough time I might as well start up a new one so when the content was in place I'd be prepared for it.

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
Oh, does that dialogue trigger everytime after that dream? Cause I dont remember that and want to read it now lol.
i'm not sure since i haven't played CoC2 for quite a while and i plan on waiting until the mousegirl companion is added.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
might be dependant on having Cait in the party, i've got that dream various times, but never the dialogue.

Ilonus

Apr 25, 2021
Bumfuck, Nowhere
Kiyoko is really just there for Champ (although she takes joy in helping spread her beloved's dick around to other foxos and reminding each and every one of them that they're not her and that Champ loves her more).
I demand more smug aura Kiyoko. She knows that she's got one helluva SSR hubby in my Champ.

"The man before you is an Adonis of his people, a shrewd and cunning warrior, loyal to his companions, a heart of pure gold, and a seemingly endless font of the single most rich and delectable chi of any being I have ever seen...and he's my husband."

Reactions: Prent and Eciton

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020

I mean that's fair but to me I guess it feels more like leaving Kiyoko out of the Champion's inner circle and her leaving the rest of the companions put out of the fox den for the most part. I guess disconnected the best way to put it.
Honestly I'd just settle for an implication that she talks to at least Cait. I know it's a pretty steep amount of just side content but that's how I feel I'd want my wife to enjoy the harem with me. That's just me tho

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
I mean, you invite her to a big event that's kind of important and she just "elegantly sits in the corner". Evidently she just doesn't give a fuck about non foxes, or not yous. That or possibly views them all as possible future enemies. /shrug

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean, most companions still se Kiyoko as a soul sucking monster, they are all fine with her simply because of you, and the fact that the champ shares a close bond with her. They tell themselves so long as your around her she wont try anything, even if some recent content seems to hint the changing way people view kitsune(hero being part of the floof collective or not I assume, I yeet that fucking soul into keros hand at mach 6 every save).

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I yeet that fucking soul into keros hand at mach 6 every save.

I'll probably never consider doing this until the PC is allowed to hit level 10. I would never settle for having anything but 9 tails on my champ.

I mean, you invite her to a big event that's kind of important and she just "elegantly sits in the corner". Evidently she just doesn't give a fuck about non foxes, or not yous. That or possibly views them all as possible future enemies. /shrug
Yeah, the floof collective is VERY isolationist. And it seems that when they openly trade with other species they do so under disguise.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean her sitting in the corner during festivus makes sense, its being celebrated for Lumia, Shes Kerosite, the champ gets away with it(even floofed up on a Wednesday) because they were raised into it. That'll probably change once the foxes get there christmas stuff, AKA a very fluffy festivus.

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
I mean, most companions still se Kiyoko as a soul sucking monster, they are all fine with her simply because of you, and the fact that the champ shares a close bond with her. They tell themselves so long as your around her she wont try anything, even if some recent content seems to hint the changing way people view kitsune(hero being part of the floof collective or not I assume, I yeet that fucking soul into keros hand at mach 6 every save).
If it wasnt for perma foxification (I like certain specific things =p ) I probably would too. He seems pretty chill.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure Keros is the opposite of chill.

On a sidenote, as much as I agree on the "foxes don't care about other peoples because they see them as soul eating monsters" thing, I would still enjoy seeing interactions between her and companions, especially Brienne and Ryn. Maybe that's something that could actually be done when the game is nearing it's end and the writers can polish/add things lower in priority.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Going through some of the camp interactions there is one where Kiyoko seems absolutly fine with Cait huffing some fluff unashamedly. So it seems caits friend shapness still works on the fox wife.

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Personally and following the OP I don't think Kiyoko should (with her setting) get sexual with other companions unless there are some big events in the future or she gets corrupted.

She shares a very deep bond with the MC and has all this "family friendly air", of course she may sometimes be part of a threesome of 2 females and the MC but I don't think that she would be willing to get fucked or even less get pregnant from anyone other than you and this is something to appreciate. To be fair the other companions still need to be pushed a bit from you to start interacting with each other but in this case it would be much harder.