Kitsune X Na'vi

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Taking advantage of the news of the production of James Cameron's Avatar sequence (apparently scheduled for 2021) I decided to review this cinema masterpiece (to start getting into the mood for Avatar 2), while playing trying to follow a kitsune route that could allow me to immerse deeper into the game.
Basically my character met with the kitsunes in the old forest and helped them, after that he would have found the Ruined Shrine and consequently acquired the Beast Killer and Amber Orb, after meeting Kiyoko and getting more "intimate" with her, I was fighting and climbing level, I recruited Berwyn and after making a vegetable slaughter in the corrupted garden, I accepted the mission of Lady Evergreen.
After entering the Den of Foxes accompanied by Cait and Berwyn, using Crackle Powder and spending all the Leananstones I had to defeat Kazuo, face Nakano and possibly make the opinion about the natives even worse, and be practically on the verge of death to overthrow Miko and Mai (I literally was the last one standing with only 3 HP when the two finally fell) I was able to complete the mission.
After gaining access to the den, doing the mission for Nakano by sacrificing my Spiraled Blade, selling my soul to Keros and freeing Kiyoko, I think you could say that I became a full Kitsune!

Now looking at the whole journey I have taken so far, I realized that many elements are similar to what we see in the movie Avatar.

Tell me your opinions. Do you hear any inspiration in the work? Was it just a coincidence? Could it be that my ADHD is just playing tricks on me and should I cut the caffeine?:colbert:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
No, in fact I quite loathe the movie for an considerable number of reasons.
It was an amazing visual achievement at the time, but Dances With Aliens sucked ass on every other level.