Kitsune Offspring

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I know I am asking this question real early, but in the eventuality that a champion can tf into a Kitsune, aside from the usual mechanical and social changes, will all of their future spawns only be kitsune as well (Both as male and female kitsune champions)? If so, how does that impact the coding for other impregnable entities that get shagged by a male champion?

I realized a little too late that I might've posted this thread in the wrong section.

Last edited:

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
You seem like the type to learn from errors like this, so don't worry.

As for the question... it's an interesting one. Normally your offspring would be the other parent's race 100% of the time, to allow for the game's transformation system. But with a T3 transformation like the kitsune, where you're basically locked into a specific race permanently...

Well, from a mechanic perspective I doubt anything would change due to the challenge of changing the pregnancy mechanics to account for this. From a story perspective though, it'd be quite interesting if selling your soul and becoming a god's chosen race would make your children share your traits more closely from then on...

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Especially since both Kitsune and Harpies are Dominant Breeders. It would raise an interesting case if someone like Rags popped something that wasn't an orc. I doubt Oviposition is affected though

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I can only imagine the absolute horror if you get tapped by the Drider Queen and a character is popping out like 8 kits. Thankfully this isn't the case (Also genetically speaking)

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai