Kitsune hierarchy question

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Just as the title says.

keros being above everyone is not surprising, then I believe the Emperor would be next.

where would Den mothers be in this hierarchy? And most importantly, even if we are an outsider and Kiyoko renounced her position, that doesn’t mean we did after all we still are kero’s champion, so where are we?

TheShepard256

IIRC, the Den Mothers would be directly underneath the Emperor, since they're descended from Keros and his concubines. Kiyoko is a special case, because she was presumed dead and one of her sisters was made a Den Mother in her absence - she lacks any official position, but still commands a lot of de facto respect. I'd imagine Komari, as the settlement's matron, would probably rank fairly high (probably some form of lesser nobility), though being in the colonies means her de facto standing in Kitsuhon society overall is lower than her "mainland" equivalents.

Keros doesn't typically have Champions, so Champions of Keros probably don't have a formal place in Kitsuhon society - however, since any Champion would be hand-picked by Keros himself, their actions would have at least some divine backing and I can't imagine they wouldn't be able to exert some influence because of that.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Keros's Champion is outside of the hierarchy. Kitsune society wouldn't know how to deal with you. I imagine Kero's plan for you is to be as disruptive and confusing as possible.

Reactions: Falken_Moonlight

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I imagine Kero's plan for you is to be as disruptive and confusing as possible.
From what I could tell, things were pretty much stagnant in komari’s den, so here’s the things that the champion (at least mine) did in the short time after he went inside it:

•Brought back ancient Den mother that was presumed dead.

•Brought many new kits, one who will become a new Den mother as well.

•For good or ill “assisted” in Komari making a decision for her possible replacement.

•Had a Kit with one of the sisters, which led them to pick up their act and possibly end the curse through the new blood.

•Managed to secure a position to protect Rindo through the concubinage and had a kit with her.

•Got kicked in the knee by the quartermaster of the den and knocked her up.

And last but not the least

•Became Kero’s Champion by selling our soul which in turn he transformed us into a Kitsune (the first time this happened in living history) and officially Married the Den mother he brought back.