Kit and Kashawn (Base Content Finished)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Kashawn Orion is a mechanic with a dark secret (spoilers in the gdoc obviously). He's male, he's masculine and he's fucking gorgeous if I do say so myself.

Everybody should thank Lashcharge without whom Kashawn would still be on the waiting list. What you see here is the bare minimum of content required to implement Kashawn. If you see anything you like, dislike or think is wrong feel free to comment on the gdoc or here

KIT and Kashawn Base Content Gdoc

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Talk about a blast from the past! Its nice to see that this is finally going through the submission pipeline.

Reactions: Foxxling

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I remember this!!!

Man I was wondering if this was ever gonna come to pass. Glad to see its still kicking and you are too Foxxling :D

Great to have you back!!! (Or at least see you post if you've just been lurking) hope your other stuff gets looked at too. (Anastasia for example, always liked her.)

Reactions: Foxxling

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I gave your project a skim and while stat sheets aren't that important for a wr8ter to provide according to the info you gave in that Gdoc your fuy seems to have DD-cup boobs. :p

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I remember this!!!

Man I was wondering if this was ever gonna come to pass. Glad to see its still kicking and you are too Foxxling :D

Great to have you back!!! (Or at least see you post if you've just been lurking) hope your other stuff gets looked at too. (Anastasia for example, always liked her.)

I think, with regard to Anastasia, i have to submit her through the new process which I'm about to do here in a min.

I gave your project a skim and while stat sheets aren't that important for a wr8ter to provide according to the info you gave in that Gdoc your fuy seems to have DD-cup boobs. :p

Oh damn lemme fix that xoxo