Kiro's Invite?

Kitsunenokage66

Dec 8, 2016
So I've saved Kiro and earned her trust up to 100%, I've gone on several Orgies with her and done nearly every sex scene with her. But still I cant get her to send me the invitation to the new area, what am I doing wrong?

I tried waiting it out by sitting in my ship and sleeping over 20+ days, am I just unlucky?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Not sure, but you might need to not only have vaginal sex with her with you as the penetrating partner and not have done so when you rescued her.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Also, make sure you're checking your e-mails. Contrary to what one might think, it doesn't come up like the distress calls.

Kitsunenokage66

Dec 8, 2016
I did earn her panties by doing it the affectionate way, but how do I check the e-mails? I didn't know that was a thing.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
In the bottom-left of the screen there are several buttons that handle going to the main menu, saving/loading, leveling up, etc. The bottom-left button will take you to your email.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There it is! Thank you! I've been trying to get this forever, good news is that I found a lot of new interactions I didn't know about Bar hopping XD
First thing you do when playing a game with an unfamiliar interface: Press ALL of the buttons!

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
It occurs to me, with all the e-mails you get from friends leading you to new places and quests, I'm surprised no one has thought to have a more unscrupulous person attempt to lead Steele into a trap or ambush through e-mail.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since noone written some trap/ambush miniquest or smth connected to one of those mails we can only wait for something like that to happen. Or try write it ourselfs.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I'm aware, but I generally follow the rule on the internet that whenever I get an idea, I should check to make sure someone else didn't have it already.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And in thsi case noone yet had it or at least noone tod on forum about working on email that would be a trap instead of spam, quest trigger, other positive things.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Actually, now that you mention it, that gives me an idea.
Some nefarious personage sends out SPAM to Steele, Celise reads your mail, and that sends a response back to the sender to try baiting you.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would be interesting thing. She got already I think 2 "spam" mails sended to PC codex mail box. So been a person/npc to involuntary ush PC intos some shady things...it would be quite good starting point for some new mini-quest.