Kinu and the other Kits

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
I know they get aged up from birth, but I got scene where Tatsumi asked kinu to fix his scarf, one that he says she gave him years ago. From their perspective, how is it in the Astral plane? Years go by and they don't age? Or time is accelerated but aging is slowed?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Time passes by faster in the Astral Plane. That"s why Kinu ages so quickly up to the point they are no longer there.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
I would say, just because of the questions that purposefully left unanswered, the Kino only childhood scenes are non-chronological, happening but in no sequential order unless the Champ is directly involved. At one point, many of the scenes were from the Champ's perspective but were rewritten at sometime between the public doc and game implementation.

Reactions: Grainy

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
I would say, just because of the questions that purposefully left unanswered, the Kino only childhood scenes are non-chronological, happening but in no sequential order unless the Champ is directly involved. At one point, many of the scenes were from the Champ's perspective but were rewritten at sometime between the public doc and game implementation.
Ah so it could be in the time between the champions last visit and her release then?