kinu and other floof stuff

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
first of all, thank you observer for the well written content. it gave me aches in my side when i released my 33 kits and keros' reaction, as well as it being realized that i did convocation first. im wondering if kinu is ever planned as a companion, since she gets recharge skills, and i would love to run around with my kit while progressing.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
well ok then, glad she doesnt just become irrevelant, still kinu being a perm companion would be nice.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
well ok then, glad she doesnt just become irrevelant, still kinu being a perm companion would be nice.

You say that until you lose a fight and there's a generic scene she gets slot into and you get to watch Kinu get gangbanged.

Or you win a fight and watch Kinu battle-bone somebody. RIP Husbando.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or you watch Kinu force someone to go down on her.
"That's my girl! Make sure they don't just spell the alphabet! Really get them to work for it!"

And the moment is ruined as you realise you're giving your daughter advise about cunnilingus and you decide to just quietly go home and never speak of it again. You. Never. Speak. Of. It. AGAIN!

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
You say that until you lose a fight and there's a generic scene she gets slot into and you get to watch Kinu get gangbanged.

you have a point, especially since my kinu is young inari

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hahahaha could you imagine if Kinu had sex with Boomer?

Hahahahahahahaha