Kineticist not appearing as starting clasd

Sirmetana

Jul 22, 2022
Hello there!

So. I installed the most recent version (0.9.067 hotfix 2) looking forward to try out the new class. However, said class doesn't appear among the others at the end of character creation while the text does mention it as an available choice.
I tried different variations to check if it wasn't race specific but nothing seems to have been working out.

Reactions: Mythosaurion

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Are you a Backer? If so, make sure you didn't install the Public version.
If not, you'll have to wait with the rest of us.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Mythosaurion

Mar 31, 2023
If you downloaded the android version from subscribestar that is probably why. It just links to the previous version rather than the update.

Sirmetana

Jul 22, 2022
Hello there!

So. I installed the most recent version (0.9.067 hotfix 2) looking forward to try out the new class. However, said class doesn't appear among the others at the end of character creation while the text does mention it as an available choice.
I tried different variations to check if it wasn't race specific but nothing seems to have been working out.
Ah, that makes sense. I am indeed a backer, how do I get the backer version? I tried the link from the Backer Builds tab but it gets me the pub version anyway. I haven't played in a while so I may have missed a memo about that.

Sirmetana

Jul 22, 2022
Looks like it was a link problem on the website's end. I got the correct version when Fenoxo changed the links to the correct ones and everything seems to be in order now.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey