Kela Tesil: Junk Harpy (Hyper Scene and Other Things)

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Fuck it. I wanted to do this for a while so here we go. Kela Tesil is human modded into Harpy that lived on the upcoming alt. starter planet Phaedra. Growing tired of the blasted hellscape apocalyptic smut simulator, she moved to marginally less shitty Tarkus. Fuckeveryhole Steele will have the chance to ruin that Cloaca for fun and profit!

doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g6CZYW2LGpOXGEnKwlvwvZSDG4iyaUvCNoIyT5vSsh0/edit?usp=sharing

Outline of Content (Redux):

-First (I think) NPC with a cloaca to fuck. Experience vaginal and anal in the same hole!

-Buttjerbs and Full Body Jerbs

-Kiss marks. Kiss marks everywhere

-Naga, Taur, Tail Cock and Cock Wing support (Totally not going to flake)

-Cute and sappy morning after scenes

-SHOWER SEX FUCK YEAH!

UPDATE 9/11: Kela's cock sucking scene is in! Others will soon follow.

UPDATE 9/13: Added new scene for vagoobos and sorted out the appearance scene.

UPDATE 9/14: First Cloaca scene is done and the morning after scenes are as well.

UPDATE 9/20: Hyper fuck scene is done. Also Kela tells Steele why Taurs/Nagas creep her out and if she really loves you after a lot sex romps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Tentacle fuck scene requires cock tails and cock wings. I love him bit still blaming @Nonesuch.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
12 feet is a bit too much... You might want to turn it down by around a half to be in-line with other hyper content.

The twelve foot dicks thing was a hyperbole. Body jobs are available for 24 inch+ dicks.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Looks good as far as I can tell, but there are a few things I'd like to have cleared up first:

- The Appearance "scene" doesn't mentione her arms or wings. So I'm not sure if she has "arm-wings" or arms covered in feathers as wellas wings. Is this intantional?

- You put this into the notes: "Has a maximum cock volume of 90 (30 inches long, 3 inches wide)." This is not how cock volume is calculated. A cock that is 30 inches long and 3 inches wide has the volume of 208.52 and is calculated through the following algorithm: 

volume of a cylinder + the volume of a half-sphere or another cylinder if it has the "blunt" flag so is basically a horsecock  * with various multipliers

- Considering that Mhen'ga has been populated by UGC species for a couple of months and Phaedra being the alternative starter planet seems to be a similar case. So, unless it was populated by humans way before it's warp-gate came online, I have no idea how she, as a modded human, can originate from there.

P.S. I only bring this up because I like your idea.  :$

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I see. I present this from the doc:

- Considering that Mhen'ga has been populated by UGC species for a couple of months and Phaedra being the alternative starter planet seems to be a similar case. So, unless it was populated by humans way before it's warp-gate came online, I have no idea how she, as a modded human, can originate from there.
A few months before I was born, my mom got stranded on Phaedra.

I do have to clean it up. I wrote this first bit in one go.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Interesting npc..and this choice of sex scenes. After you succesfuuly manage to pull them all out many, many peeps here will bless you xD

Weird any of forum harpies not yet showed up here to give any commnet on this o_O

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
Interesting npc..and this choice of sex scenes. After you succesfuuly manage to pull them all out many, many peeps here will bless you xD

Weird any of forum harpies not yet showed up here to give any commnet on this o_O

Who knows? Maybe it just flew right over their heads.... :allears:

No regrets.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Hey! Kela's first sex scene is in! Note that sex scenes are not my strong suit, but I appreciate any feedback.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hey! Kela's first sex scene is in! Note that sex scenes are not my strong suit, but I appreciate any feedback.

I'd like to say that her "good suck" scene looks really good and I'm not even a fan of blowjobs. Though, I don't want to do more than suggest, but for someone whose one of her main fetishes is cumflation, the scene lacks any mention of such or mention of high cum volume for in the single cock version  :$

Also, so far you haven't described the outside of her cloaca in much detail, so I'd like to know if you will reveal whether or not she still has labiae and a clit in scenes that involve her hole?

I hope I don't come off as annoying. :S  

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Clarification about her arm and wing setup would be nice. Is she like a CoC harpy? 
AF-186616-Old_Art3.png

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, totally like COC harpy minus the actually wings. Kela's arm "wings" are just like that. I will clarify all this, but just trying to get rough version of all the scenes in first then go back and clarify/edit them.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
You're currently staring at Kela, the cute modded harpy. She's around 6 feet tall with dusky, mocha colored skin. Her face and collarbone are smattered with dark freckles, adding to her girly visage. Her hair is down to the touch. Strangely, her ears seem to be shaped like wings. They stick up like {pc has ausar ears/else: your own pointed ears/like the pointed ears of an ausar}. Their "wingtips" are an off white, vaguely beige color. Kela's arms are covered in chocolate feathers, giving the appearance of wings. You're pretty sure she can't fly with them though. Much like her ears, the tips of her arm "wings" have a beige tint. Her fingers are tip with black claws, filed down to be blunted.

Besides her face, the only area of her body not covered in feathers is her perky chest and smooth tummy. Two perky C-cups adorn Kela's chest, just perfect for grabbing and rubbing. They're cap with a inverted nipples that when aroused, pop out and grow to at least 1 inch. She has thick thighs and a wonderfully slappable rear end {sex'd and has penis: that feels heavenly when your [pc.cock] is trapped between its cheeks}. It's usually hidden by the massive, feathered tail that's right above it. Unlike the rest of her feathers, the ones on her tail are all beige in color with the chocolate colored parts forming a dazzling design on her tail. They fan out just like a peacock, framing her ass with a absolutely beautiful flare.

{sex'd: Hidden right under those glorious cheeks is one of the stranger sexual organs you've seen. A bizarre combination of pussy and butthole, Kela's cloaca is a black skinned vacuum of pleasure, combining the constricting tightness of anal with the wet, rippling joy of vaginal.. The fleshy ring around the tunnel winks like an anus but is wet and puffy like a vagina. It has an imperfect circular appearance, being a little wider in diameter from left to right than up and down, reminiscent of a mini oval. When aroused, it becomes like a broken dam, spilling her surprisingly sweet lubricant over anything that touches it.}

The new appearance blurb for Kela. Hope this clears up some questions on what she looks like.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
This is a pretty neat character idea, and it would be cool to see it in game! I wish you luck. :D

I read your G-Doc, @JohanLitvisk. This is some hot, smutty, steamy fun!

I gave a little creative, grammatical and stylistic input. Just look for the little white fox faced comments linked to an account with the initials of "R.N.". (Sorry, my gmail account bears my real name)

I am a sucker for girls that just love a huge d. *blush* I do not want to come off as being authoritative in any manner with your work...but I am happy to help if it boosts your character into the stratosphere and helps her get the submission approved by Fen&Co.

Keep up the great work! ^.^

Edit: For speilling and gr8 justice! Excelsior!!!

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I read your G-Doc, @JohanLitvisk. This is some hot, smutty, steamy fun!

I gave a little creative, grammatical and stylistic input. Just look for the little white fox faced comments linked to an account with the initials of "R.N.". (Sorry, my gmail account bears my real name)

I am a sucker for girls that just love a huge d. *blush* I do not want to come off as being authoritative in any manner with your work...but I am happy to help if it boosts your character into the stratosphere and helps her get the submission approved by Fen&Co.

Keep up the great work! ^.^

Edit: For speilling and gr8 justice! Excelsior!!!
You do realize that last update to this thread was 6 months ago?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'd hate to see a project like this die on the vine...
Well, that happens regardless if the OP doesn't update it for a while...

We also have a rule against necroing threads here, unless it's a contant submission related thread AND it's by the original poster.