Kasyrra figurine

Chrissy

Apr 26, 2021
That figurine looks really good! Giving her another set of arms fits her really well.
Could you post more pictures of the figurine? A few more angles maybe? Pretty please...!

carneignis

Jan 1, 2023
This is bloody brilliant. If COC 2 ever had a Collector's edition, this figurine should be right in it, alongside the art book for all the wonderful artists who worked on the characters. I applaud and praise your painting skill as well.

Would you mind sharing the link for this glorious model with your fellow cultists? (PM, if not allowed to do so publicly) In the name of our Dark Lady?
I would be tempted to print it, paint it, and bring to my friend's Warhammer 40K gaming session to prank him (nah, just joking, I would keep it on my desk as a religious idol, dedicated to the likes of Cybele, Hecate, Lilith, etc., well the archetype).

Fumodeska

Oct 21, 2020
This is bloody brilliant. If COC 2 ever had a Collector's edition, this figurine should be right in it, alongside the art book for all the wonderful artists who worked on the characters. I applaud and praise your painting skill as well.

Would you mind sharing the link for this glorious model with your fellow cultists? (PM, if not allowed to do so publicly) In the name of our Dark Lady?
I would be tempted to print it, paint it, and bring to my friend's Warhammer 40K gaming session to prank him (nah, just joking, I would keep it on my desk as a religious idol, dedicated to the likes of Cybele, Hecate, Lilith, etc., well the archetype).
Good plot ;) I wish the same. How much I love our dark lady. Now in our realm possible is now a dream come true. Praise the heavens! ✨

Fumodeska

Oct 21, 2020
Kasyrra with more arms seems like an absolute win, just think of the possibilities!
With all hear assets with those four arms that Armageddon weapons down there her wings tail and somewhere to insert or penetrate at the same time and those glorious mounts Fujis even tail the true definition of absolute dominance.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
many thanks to whoever brought this thread back from the dead, unironically.

It's so fucking beautiful.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16758925389564843.jpg
    FB_IMG_16758925389564843.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Emerald

FERRALHAX

Apr 4, 2017

Did the link ever show up? Also curious...

rgreen6699

Dec 18, 2023
Anyone have a link to the STL files for this? Or maybe a gumroad or other link where it's available to purchase?