Kasyrra Abyssal Battle

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
If you are referring to the fight with the wraith and the beings it corrupted, it only happens under a specific condition. If the requirements are not met, you won't fight it (because it doesn't appear).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How do i meet those requirements I had it on every play through i Had but this time it's not happening
You have to get on Kas' Romantic path, which means generally accepting her various offers of sex both during the story and in dreams. Assuming you haven't already done it on that file, turn on holiday events from the menu and do her forest encounter with that in mind.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
How do i meet those requirements I had it on every play through i Had but this time it's not happening
You have to fuck, (or get fucked by) Kasyrra at every opportunity leading up to the Winter City, then hug her once you see her again in the throne room.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, you just need to do enough things to get on Kas' Romantic path, hugging her before talking to her doesn't actually matter to the relationship value (though if you can see the option it tells you you're at least at her Lustful stage) and the only thing that can happen in that sequence to alter your relationship is if you pick Attack Her. It's geared so you can miss the seasonal event and pick one 'wrong' option during the mandatory encounters and still earn enough points to get Romatic Kas.