Kashima incident? (lustomorph stuff)

Foxdemon

Jun 25, 2016
Can anyone tell me if the kashima incident is already implemented in TiTs and where i can find the content if its implemented? If it isnt already implemented, can i find the documentation of it somewhere?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Can anyone tell me if the kashima incident is already implemented in TiTs and where i can find the content if its implemented? If it isnt already implemented, can i find the documentation of it somewhere?

It's hasn't been implemented yet. Due to the actions of some random asshole(s), Savin doesn't make docs for any of his projects public anymore, with the exception of almost finished/significantly content filled ones on his Patreon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxdemon

Jun 25, 2016
It's hasn't been implemented yet. Due to the actions of some random asshole(s), Savin doesn't make docs for any of his projects public anymore, with the exception of almost finished/significantly content filled ones on his Patreon.

When will the lustomorph stuff be implemented, next halloween maybe?

PS Can i ask what happend that they dont make docs public anymore?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Foxdemon: I sent them to my publisher and we made mad money. Savin was understandably upset, which is why he doesn't reply to my PMs. :c

Savin pls

EDIT: Actually speaking of which, do you have Nerrasa and Treated Reaha on Patreon?

Last edited by a moderator: